The Walking Dead

luckysalt

• 4 weeks later...

I've caught up after I stopped watching after the first 5 episodesthis season.

It's got a bit better, thought Carl's death was well done. Quite emotional, though that may be down to the wine. 

Is it still getting the huge viewing figures in the US? I can't see it going on much longer unless they change things quite significantly. 

10 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Is it still getting the huge viewing figures in the US? I can't see it going on much longer unless they change things quite significantly. 

Think they've dropped quite a bit over the last few seasons. I can't see it changing for the better any time soon personally - the whole thing is just an aimless mess and I really hope they're working towards it ending over the next couple of years. Can't keep going past season ten surely.

Enjoyed the last one. Not the normal people must die thing. Not sure how long it can go on though. They really do need to finish it. Surely the Zombies will be rotting away. 

And why has Rick not mentioned the helicopter.

The whole thing still makes me laugh and great to take the piss out of

• 6 months later...
25 minutes ago, Retro P said:

Decent episode and definitely surprising. What’s not surprising is AMC milking a few films out of it soon. 

Thought it was an absolute load of shite myself. The few usual brief moments of suspense, but otherwise just a drawn out mess and cop out ending. Although at least they were decent enough to not make this the season finale, as that would've been awful.

This apparent 6 year time skip seems... interesting.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Thought it was an absolute load of shite myself. The few usual brief moments of suspense, but otherwise just a drawn out mess and cop out ending. Although at least they were decent enough to not make this the season finale, as that would've been awful.

This apparent 6 year time skip seems... interesting.

Yep, the whisperers should be about too. Hope they make a good job of them. 

Scott Wilson though, nearly cried a little. 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, this latest issue. As i've always said how the comic can be so, so much better than its TV counterpart is crazy but it continues to stay strong. I haven't watched the TV show in years as its so much a different beast than the comics I can't watch it, I hate the two main characters Daryl and Carol, always have always will so thats that.

But the comic. I won't talk about what happens because I hope more people will read it, but be very interesting to see where they go from here.

• 1 month later...