The Walking Dead

luckysalt

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/12/2017 at 1:10 PM, russycarps said:

I didnt watch this weeks episode til last night. I used to look forward to it, now it's an effort just to watch. 

I just have no idea why anyone does what they do anymore. Though I do spend half the time playing with my phone while it's on these days.

Definitely not as good as the last lot.... Now Rick's son is dead..... Cos he won't let he be a walker..... Rick will go mad kill everyone and set up his own encampment and then hopefully that'll be the end of the series.. 

So the next season will...... Has to be better..... Maybe they'll start to get the world back to normal.. 

23 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Definitely not as good as the last lot.... Now Rick's son is dead..... Cos he won't let he be a walker..... Rick will go mad kill everyone and set up his own encampment and then hopefully that'll be the end of the series.. 

So the next season will...... Has to be better..... Maybe they'll start to get the world back to normal.. 

I was gutted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2017 at 12:03 AM, guypjfreak said:

It will have to alter the comic storyline as Carl is still alive and pretty pivotal to the next 'arc' after All Out War. 

Been disappointed with this season to be honest, Neegan is the best thing in it but it's very much a slow burner.

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

It will have to alter the comic storyline as Carl is still alive and pretty pivotal to the next 'arc' after All Out War. 

Been disappointed with this season to be honest, Neegan is the best thing in it but it's very much a slow burner.

Hope so old son.. Needs to get to the bones of the story lol 

Soz that was shit lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Finally caught up with it. Everyone told me not to bother and it seems you lot hated it too. I actually thought it was okay with some stupid bits (as usual) but some great parts too.

Examples of great parts? Tbh it left so little impact on me that I've kind of forgotten what happened for most of the last series, but I'm sure it won't be hard to catch up. At least we know Carl's death is coming - that should be good, at least.

27 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Examples of great parts? Tbh it left so little impact on me that I've kind of forgotten what happened for most of the last series, but I'm sure it won't be hard to catch up. At least we know Carl's death is coming - that should be good, at least.

I enjoyed the opening few episodes that showed Rick's crew executing a plan and to see the saviours on the back foot. 

There was quite a bit of tension in those episodes too, like when Morgan had to stop the zombie setting off their trap and the part with Morales (who I did remember from season 1). I was surprised he just got killed the next episode though.

Some of the scenes in the opening episode were shot wonderfully too, it's a shame it isn't always that way.

People saying about they should have just shot Negan, wasn't the point to turn his people against him? Wasn't that the plan all along? By laying siege to the building and waiting a few days for them to turn on him then rolling in and killing him.

I hated the bit towards the end when Rick when back to those weirdos, that really didn't make sense to me and I'm sick of characters completely changing their morals from season to season.

I enjoyed the way they did the Carl thing, totally caught me off guard.

• 3 weeks later...

liked it. The fact that future (current comic world) was just a Carl dream - we can get seriously divergent from the comics now. Last issue of the comics where Negan actually was planting roses - also foreshadowed in this episode - so doubt that's gonna happen in the series. My guess they can now go ahead and kill Negan and make us all feel good about it. More likely though Rick will keep him alive cos of Carl's last words - drat!