The Walking Dead

luckysalt

55 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

was only a matter of time before an episode like this showed up i suppose. hopefully back on track next week. looks like they're gonna play this Glenn thing out for as long as possible - maybe even until the next half of the series

Glenn thing will be resolved at mid season break i reckon.

another fairly average filler episode this week, although i enjoyed it more than last weeks. the potential for who those people chasing Daryl/the other characters probably are is rather exciting though

is that it for the Wolves then? thought they'd carry on for a bit longer, but i guess Rick possibly killed the last of them a couple of episodes ago?

18 minutes ago, bunique said:

Glenn on the radio at the end?

Norman Reedus said in an interview that it's not Glenn. could be bullshitting, but probably isn't. god knows who it is though*

*meant to spoiler that but it didn't seem to work? how do you spoiler stuff now?

Edited by FloorFiller

On 17/11/2015, 23:45:31, luckysalt said:

Plenty of time for the face to happen dude. 

They might show it, but I reckon next time we see him it will have already happened. As he [the actor] has said he's not back on the show now until season finale [not mid season, but season]

maybe we've just seen why it happened. That would be quite a cool way to go providing the back stories for things in the comics which haven't been explained, they have done a back story like that before but I can't remember what it was.

Looking at it again his arms were covered.

Spoiler

are we going to lose Morgan next episode? are we around episode 81/83 in the comics? They'll offset him going with Glenn's return I'm going to guess

Edited by 5co77ie

another fairly crap episode, but...

Spoiler

surprise surprise, Glenn's alive. pretty anticlimactic when it got down to it, but not totally outrageous/unbelievable i guess.

also what is it with this show and the kids in it being total fucking morons? from the girl trying to run away to the boy now seemingly wanting to kill Carl. silly. although hoping that this may lead to the loss of his eye, maybe...

hopefully the last episode next week will have a little something more going on in it. promo looks promising

Edited by FloorFiller

From where that end this week, this next episode being the mid season finale and all if it stays true to the comic then we are in for a banger! Think its gunna shock a lot of people who watch the show, not really meaning people in here, but damn. I re-read this part at the start of the season and I was like oh wow I forgot just how BAD this next part is....

Enjoy people!

BTW Is it a 90 minute ep? 

As per usual the people who make this show dragging the fuck out of everything. Comic readers all knew what was gunna happen but they draggggggggg it out on TV, pretty sure in the comic they do the whole of this ep and what will happen next ep in one issue of the comic and it didn't suffer for it one bit. 

They have so much source material I really don't understand why they do this, they continue doing this and people are gunna switch off, I know a few people who have stopped watching cus of this and they ain't even comic readers, I watched live on a US stream and people were shitting all over it on twitter, that never used to happen.

Everyone is also really pissed off with AMC that they have moved The Talking Dead to an hour after the episode and sandwiched Into The Badlands between the two to try and get ratings for the show, it ain't working and people just instantly HATE Into The Badlands because its been put in that slot. AMC seem to be making a lot of bad decisions lately.