Bar prices

Guest y=mx+c

I love summer sundae but did anyone else notice that all the bars were selling the same drinks at different prices!

e.g barefoot wine , real ale tent £3, Wine / DMH Bar £3.50, Raising Stage £4.50

What's that all about? It should be the same price wherever you buy it. The Raising stage kept changing their prices for all drinks, each day a new price even the bar staff where getting peed off with it. Sort it out Demontfort Hall! we love SSW and Big Session as you don't feel ripped off hence why I have done both for years!

Cracking apart from that

I also noticed this - I think I paid £3.50 for a pint of Fosters for my wife at the real ale tent and then I got stung for £3.80 at the bar at the main stage. Not as large a difference but there was certainly some inconsistency.

Having said that 30p was the least of my worries after the price of a taxi back to Hinckley on Saturday night.

I also noticed this - I think I paid £3.50 for a pint of Fosters for my wife at the real ale tent and then I got stung for £3.80 at the bar at the main stage. Not as large a difference but there was certainly some inconsistency.

Having said that 30p was the least of my worries after the price of a taxi back to Hinckley on Saturday night.