Alcohol at Creamfields

Guest staceface:)

no it doesnt work like that unfortunately but what u could do is maybe take another crate for 1 of ur mates then get them to carry ur other bottle of spirits :) oh and make sure u put ur spirits into a plastic bottle b4 u go, saves u doin it when u get there

at other festivals I've been to I've just poured it into old 2 litre pop bottles so that's what am gonna do this time :) because am coming from quite far away am not gonna bring my own mixers because of the weight, don't wanna be carrying too much down there, if you don't bring your own there will be shops that you can buy them from x

yea just put it in old pop bottles or summin thats what we did last year, food n drink is fine aslong as ur camping!! also if ur taking a crate of anythin take cans not bottles cos my mate had to sit nd pour all his crate of magners into plastic bottles last year as he totally forgot about them bein glass bottles lol

never been to Creamfields before so excited!!! not too long now :)

just wondering about alcohol because on the website it says '1 x crate and 1 x bottle of spirits in a plastic bottle per person' if I didn't take a crate could I take another bottle of spirit? or does it not work like that?