What are the best ways to get we*d into the festival?

Guest Craig_Clarke

Got no suggestions but I remember last year, as we got off the coach, three guys on the coach next to us immediately went to the portaloos.. hotboxed one, and there was dense smoke seeping out the cracks, security were just laughing at their stupidness haha

dude im working so like if anyone wants its smuggled gime a shout, only got 5 days till it all kicks off! woooooooo, oh yerh at reading station theres cid and sniffers, so my advise would be walk from the next station or drive into reading otherwise u WILL get sniffed "/

Getting it through the gates is easy, use your brain, where are police not allowed to search.......(and no that doesnt mean you have to stick it up your bum)

And no you cant mask the smell from dogs, rain wont make a blind bit of difference, unless you fancy covering yourself in fox urine, or carrying a dead animal carcas around with you?? likelyhood of the tain station dogs being real and not just for show, well thats for your to decide

Famous last words.....In my experience they're really not too fussed about a bit of green, it seems they're looking for dealers or class A's. If they nicked everyone who was having a toke they'd have to process a LOT of people, I've always blazed away in the Arena all weekend with no hassle. Can't wait to see the security reaction when Cypress Hill come on stage, if you've never got stoned before their set you will have by the end.

'Cans, glass, alcohol, flags, opened plastic bottles, illegal substances, portable laser equipment and pens, unauthorised professional film or video equipment, audio recorders, fireworks and flares.

All the above items will be confiscated. Confiscated items can be collected from Left Luggage after 7am Monday 30th August 2010. '

Don't worry, you will be able to get back any illegal substances from left luggage at 7AM on Monday morning.

Famous last words.....In my experience they're really not too fussed about a bit of green, it seems they're looking for dealers or class A's. If they nicked everyone who was having a toke they'd have to process a LOT of people, I've always blazed away in the Arena all weekend with no hassle. Can't wait to see the security reaction when Cypress Hill come on stage, if you've never got stoned before their set you will have by the end.

• 1 year later...