Anyone else gettin really excited yet?

Guest jr_iv

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to it now, my EE tickets have been dispatched from SeeTickets today & already got my weekend one safe at home. MAD in a weeks time I may well be there. eek i haven't got a bag to put all my stuff in yet & need to buy more alcohol...

I had to get my early entry ticket off ebay, they guy contacted me today to say he had it and was sending it tomorrow, YAY

But Ive not got the ones off see tickets yet.

I really cant wait. Boring EVERYONE at my work with leeds talk. Oh well, Only a few more days before it all begins. :-)

So buzzing this morning!

I've not been able to get really excited as I've been too worried about my A-Level results and getting into uni, that Leeds has kinda been hard to get excited for, although it's also stopped me be worried about tickets not arriving yet

Glad to say this ha now changed! :D

got into uni and I'm now buzzing about Leeds as a celebration! :D:D:D

This time next week I'll be waking up and inevitably making the mistake of curing cider-mouth with more cider :P

So excited :D

I'm another who is really excited for the festival, yet is starting to worry when my tickets are yet to be despatched....

Went to ASDA and got all of my Beer and cider yesterday, just need it chilled. Food shopping next Tuesday night. Then off to Leeds 10am Wed.

So many bands that I want to see, almost a full weekend of music already in place for me.

I loaded my trolleys today. (A trial run for the weight.)

can get my tent, food, gear, chairs, my gazebo, ( taking one now) my beer fridge and most importantly my beer on easy.

mind you though ive tiewraped one of those big green trays that tesco deliver things in to the bottom of each sack barrow.

im well up for it now