Anyone else gettin really excited yet?

Guest jr_iv

Hey first time poster here!

This is gonna be my third leeds. I went in 2004 and last year.

Im getting to the point where im getting really excited and going to start getting things together. Hows everyone else getting on in their organisation for the festival?

And how many early bird tickets go on sale?

cheers.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only have to work till friday then i'm off until after the festival. In my week and a half off I'll be listening to Leeds bands non-stop, I can feel its gonna be the best yet. Although I like this years line up so much better, it has a lot to live up to from last year to beat that experience.

For me there were so many good performances from the bands I went to see. There were a few let downs as well though, Arctic Monkeys, Placebo, Ian Brown.

The bands I'm expeting to pull of cracking shows this year are Weezer, Limp Bizkit, Biffy Clyro, QOTSA, The Libertines & Gogol Bordello. I'm hoping Blink nail it, but im not expecting them to (because of there live reputation) as I don't wanna build up to be let down.

I'm really excited too, I even put my tent up in the garden over the weekend to check it is still ok! I have also started stocking up on alcohol so i don't have to buy it all in one go. Can't wait!

just got my flag to make now, starting that tomoz...

I made my leeds playlist a wee while ago. although i need to actually listen to the bands instead of skipping to bands i like.

I think this weekend will be my time to start getting organised.

The line-up seems really good this year, I cant wait to go!

I made my leeds playlist a wee while ago. although i need to actually listen to the bands instead of skipping to bands i like.

I think this weekend will be my time to start getting organised.

The line-up seems really good this year, I cant wait to go!

haha Im terrible at packing. always forget something. last year it was wellies.

I spend hours and hours creating the playlists, then not bother to listen to them. right, starting tomorrow I really will try to listen to them!

I am so excited now. Specially after I have just seen the Arcade Fire gig in Madison Square on YouTube.

I have a list, my leeds playlist has been the only thing on my spotify for the past week.

God I can't wait to here the first few notes of Great Expectations. My weekend will begin then.

I'm definitely getting excited! We've already started working out which bands we're going to see, and I've been attempting to familarise myself with the ones I don't know (Spotify, I LOVE you!) in preparation. There are a ton of bands that I'm already really looking forward to seeing, and it seems like there are just as many, which I'm only just discovering that I want to check out too!

This year is a complete contrast to last year for me. Last year, there were literally only a handful of bands I wanted to see, and very little in the way of new discoveries, but there are so many awesome bands this year that I've literally got a full day every day and I'm struggling to fit them all in, especially with the clashes. Whatever happens and whoever I end up seeing, I just know that this year is going to be awesome and I can't wait! :D

I'm definitely getting excited! We've already started working out which bands we're going to see, and I've been attempting to familarise myself with the ones I don't know (Spotify, I LOVE you!) in preparation. There are a ton of bands that I'm already really looking forward to seeing, and it seems like there are just as many, which I'm only just discovering that I want to check out too!

This year is a complete contrast to last year for me. Last year, there were literally only a handful of bands I wanted to see, and very little in the way of new discoveries, but there are so many awesome bands this year that I've literally got a full day every day and I'm struggling to fit them all in, especially with the clashes. Whatever happens and whoever I end up seeing, I just know that this year is going to be awesome and I can't wait! :D

I'll be more excited when I've got my tickets so I can go away for my weekend away without worrying about getting my Leeds tickets on time!

Seriously though, there's so many I'm looking forward to seeing that my excitement is just not tangible. Just when I stop getting over-excited about Arcade Fire I remember The Libertines are playing. And just when I stop getting over-excited about The Libertines I remember that Weezer are playing. And just when I stop...

here's another!!

l got all my camping stuff out the garage about 4-5 weeks ago, put the tent up in the back yard and sat in them with my little girl whos 3. Still bits of grass left in there from last year :D then after a couple of days l took it down and put the other one up to see if it was all ok.(l got two just incase something goes wrong, leave it in the car). After a couple of days of the little girl playing house in it l took that one down too and put back in the garage with the rest of my stuff, cooker,blown up bed, gazeeboo and other bits and bobs. Its all sat in the corner ready to go and its been like that for about month!

so l know that l've got ALL my stuff included beers (just need food and fresh drugs) now l want my tickets and l want them NOW. Sick to the back teeth of waiting.