No kids camping area!

Guest Chiz

Hi fextival folks!

Quick quessie, is there an area of the camping fields where the grown-ups tend to accumulate??!

My missus is quite grown up see (I can't say the same!), and last year (our first at SSW) we were camped in the middle of a gang of young-uns. All well and good, but we'd prefer conversation that doesn't revolve around who was copping for whom last night, etc, etc!

Ta for any response,

Chiz,

Dead excited!

Hi fextival folks!

Quick quessie, is there an area of the camping fields where the grown-ups tend to accumulate??!

My missus is quite grown up see (I can't say the same!), and last year (our first at SSW) we were camped in the middle of a gang of young-uns. All well and good, but we'd prefer conversation that doesn't revolve around who was copping for whom last night, etc, etc!

Ta for any response,

Chiz,

Dead excited!

Oi - I'll give you adult orientated on Regent! The same can be said of Victoria. The kids tend to congregate towards the bottom of the field the less young more at the top. If you're looking to camp on Victoria with adults, there will be a few of us off here camping together and you would be more than welcome to join us - cant guarantee the standard of conversation though :lol:

I too can't guarantee the quality of Phil's conversation - although he's a generous host with lethal vodka combinations, I will say that. Like others have said - avoid the bottom end of Victoria, has been a royal pain with kids/noise/litter last couple of years but the top end near the war memorial a more, ahem, "mature" crowd.

Regents generally much quieter/family oriented all round (do you have to pay more for that though? I don't remember that.).

Phil/Butch - can I join your camp this year and are you arriving Thursday? :)

Cheers Butch - don't know why I thought you and Phil camped together. Haven't decided whether to go for Victoria or Regents yet - I do like a bit of "Camp Shhhhhh!" I must admit. Looking forward to seeing you and Mrs Butch again at the meet either way! :)

Cheers Butch - don't know why I thought you and Phil camped together. Haven't decided whether to go for Victoria or Regents yet - I do like a bit of "Camp Shhhhhh!" I must admit. Looking forward to seeing you and Mrs Butch again at the meet either way! :)