'Celeb' Spotting

Guest Pot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were at the next table to Michael Eavis and his Mrs in the Rocket Restaurant on Friday, said he loved our fancy dress outfits and chatted a fiar bit, top guy. Also some rubbish old actress that used to play Ken Barlows girlfriend on Corro years ago but her hubby plays guitar for Rolf so he was much more interesting.

A group of my mates saw T4's Nick Grimshaw acting a prick round Shangri-La. He was off it and shouting into peoples faces then he shouted into friend of mine. She then proceeded to punch several barrels of shit out of him.

He complained to the security and tried getting them thrown out, instead security threw him out and said that he was being a dick all night and they were glad she busted his nose.

Then I saw him later on at sunrise on the Stone Circle - still acting a prick.

Saw that Leezo twat last few years, wandering around the efestivals world cup, I shouted hello to him, and for the second year in a row, looked miserable, and ignored me and a mate, and someone else.

The t.wat shouldn't be allowed a press pass. and be made to buy his own ticket.

SDC10493.jpg

I met Suggs from Madness <3

Also stood near Reggie Yates at the back of East Dance after Skepta, Plan B walked past shortly after that and that moron Dappy. Managed to see him three times, there seemed to be no escape from him...!

I did really well :

Emma Watson, Alexa Cheung, Alex Turner, Kate Moss, Jade Jagger, Florence minus Machine, Corinne Bailey Rae, and Jake from Scissor Sisters (who I had a photo with)

Watching Florence & The Machine: Henry Holland & Agness Deyn were stood directly behind us

Watching Stevie Wonder: Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim, and I was stood behind Kyle from The View for the whole set.

My little (21 year old) sister saw Lizo in the Pyramid field on Wednesday and asked for a photo. He said 'If you're quick', looked as miserable as possible, and we left him to his gawping.

Saw Detroit Social Club sat outside JP after their gig looking pleased with themselves.

Saw Suggs in Arcadia on Thursday.

In the Stonebridge (?) Bar in The Park I did some dancing and had a terrible photo with the singers from The XX after their gig on Friday.

I have quite an interesting celeb spotter story. I was in a club in Shangri-La on the Sunday night when some fella asked me for a 'gift' to sell…I was pretty hesitant as I didn’t want any trouble so I claimed 'entrapment' in my ruined state. He said to me he;d be in more trouble than me as the person he was with was none other than Thom Yorke, I gave Thom the 'gift' for free, shook hands and spoke to him a bit. My friends were so jealous and now I have a super story for the rest of my life

I have quite an interesting celeb spotter story. I was in a club in Shangri-La on the Sunday night when some fella asked me for a 'gift' to sell…I was pretty hesitant as I didn’t want any trouble so I claimed 'entrapment' in my ruined state. He said to me he;d be in more trouble than me as the person he was with was none other than Thom Yorke, I gave Thom the 'gift' for free, shook hands and spoke to him a bit. My friends were so jealous and now I have a super story for the rest of my life