• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• TheGayTent

• ampersand

ooohhh, thats tricky

still, probably wont have to face gerrard and torres.

and at least you should have a fully fit squad to choose from that day ;)

and if it does go badly, you have a lovely tonic the next game

Edited by Tugger2k

Just a word of warning if you didn't know - don't post the full list, or the fixture list for an individual club. Use a link to an official source, but no copy and pasting or even excel attachments. Apparently, it's a legal issue - many forums are checked. Unlikely this place would be checked as it's not a sports-specific forum, but better safe than sorry!

Just a word of warning if you didn't know - don't post the full list, or the fixture list for an individual club. Use a link to an official source, but no copy and pasting or even excel attachments. Apparently, it's a legal issue - many forums are checked. Unlikely this place would be checked as it's not a sports-specific forum, but better safe than sorry!

thanks for posting that Langdale, you're spot on.

When there was also eBalls, I looked into the price of licencing the fixture listings and current tables - I can't remember exactly what the price quoted was for (it might have just been for the Prem, or for all 4 leagues), but I was quoted something like £26,000 per season. Sod that. ;)

Neil - what was eBalls? Don't say the chap running for the Labour leadership.

for a while, to keep football off here (cos at that time there were threads being started for any new footie thing), I also ran a site eballs.co.uk (I still own the domain) which was just a set of these forums tho setup for footy chat.

It never really took off, and I was got the princely sum of 7 pence from the advertising in its best ever month. :lol:

Anyway, the posts died away, so I killed it off.

If Mister Balls does win the Labour nomination you could probably sell that on for a tidy profit.

Very annoyed with our fixtures. Away on both the first and last days of the season, away on Boxing day too. And if the legend that is Tommy Smith does stay at Fratton Park, we'll all be too hungover to give him the welcome back to the Vic that he deserves, as we play them on New Years Day. The only way it could possibly have been worse is if our New Year's day opponents were Millwall.