Football 2010-2011

Guest eFestivals

A compliment coming from someone who repeatedly stated that football supporters only attend matches to watch their team win.

Brilliant. You should team up with llcoolphil, who also thinks that the way to try and show someone as a liar is to make up much bigger whoppers than anything he's challenging. :lol::lol:

Anyone might think that you're scared of being exposed as a liar and a fool. Yet one day you might realise that it's your own posts which are doing that. :)

I shouldn't be surprised mind, given how difficult it must be to know what football supporters attend games for, when your backside is firmly attached to your armchair.

some people's armchairs are far nearer to their club's ground's than others. :rolleyes:

I get to more of my team's games that are further from my armchair than can be said for yourself.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• The Nal

• TheGayTent

• ampersand

Boring. I've proved that one to you at least twice before.

no, you've posted bollocks that I didn't say. We've been here before with you claiming yourself right with your inventions, and all that happened was that you were shown as wrong - what you claimed I'd said wasn't what I'd actually said.

I said something close to that, but not so close that your made up bollocks - your deliberate lies - is even in the right ball park football ground. :rolleyes:

Ooh look, more lies.

Says the proven liar! :lol::lol:

So nearly 24 hours later from this....

Shall we stop now, or would you rather we carried on? :)

... I wonder how much more 'fun' is to be had here by us both? ;)

no, you've posted bollocks that I didn't say. We've been here before with you claiming yourself right with your inventions, and all that happened was that you were shown as wrong - what you claimed I'd said wasn't what I'd actually said.

What was proven when your words were quoted was that you were both wrong and a liar.

No, what was proven, at best for you, is that your ability to read something properly is extremely poor.

There's a big difference between your version of "only go to see their team win" and what I said about preferring/wanting their team to win.

Alternatively you're just an outright liar. Given that we've got here today because you're an outright liar, I don't think it needs to much thought.

We've established plenty of times that the closest you get to regularly attending football matches in the flesh is posting bullshit in this thread.

I wonder what those tickets are on my kitchen wall then. :lol:

You'd certainly never dream of doing a 500+ round trip on a Wednesday night to follow your club.

It's something I've done - and that's been for home games. :lol:

But also, some of us don't have cushy jobs that we can easily abandon whenever we like so that we can attend games, because there's other people to cover for us or nothing we do is particularly time critical. :rolleyes:

But hey, only people like like you are 'real fans', eh? No one else knows anything about football. If only you real fans actually knew the rules of football tho, then you'd manage to be far more relevant than you actually manage. Yes, you're dead right, if the player touches the ball it can't ever be a foul. :lol::lol::lol:

F**k's sake - I see the petty squabbling hasn't stopped on here then.... :rolleyes:

Today's probably utter bullshit rumour is Noble to our lot for £4m. TGT - what say you?

Edited by Langdale Wolf

They're not, but the original stats aren't an accurate reflection either.

He can certainly whip in a cross though - Big Andy is delighted I reckon. The last left winger Liverpool played for longer than 6 months was Emile Heskey under Houllier!

Still though - 20 million!! If Woy had've spent £83 million on Carroll, Henderson, Adam and Downing, Liverpool fans would have his head on a stick outside Anfield.

LFC colleague at work is pretty uninspired by it all and admitted that if Hodgson had done it, folk would be going mad but admitted that is the market that they're currently in after a couple of bad years, no CL to play in, in fact no Europe at all etc... the 'big' players just aren't interesting in looking at them this summer