Comfortable wellies? Suggestions please....

Guest Bexxxxx

OK, so I know we're not gonna need them this year as it's gonna be a scorcher ;) - but I have a welly comfort issue. My wellies seem to fit very well but I always find that after a day of wearing them they kind of bruise my ankles a bit, meaning that the next day it can be rather uncomfortable. Obviously not ideal when you're walking a lot! Perhaps I just have particularly prominent ankle bones :O

So - should I buy some different ones? And if so, any recommendations for comfortable ones?

Or failing that, any ideas of how i could protect my ankle bones a little? Can you buy socks which have padded ankles?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!Strange Rambley Question Alert!!

After 2007 me and my wife purchased Hunter's. And they are great. Dealt with the little mud there was in 2008 with aplomb.

My father is coming to Glastonbury the first time this year and I recommended he get a pair forgetting completely that he grew up on a farm. He laughed at me and informed me Hunter's are worn only by 'Gentlemen farmers' and that real farmers wear... then he completely forgot the brand. Anyone know what he might have been thinking of?

My father is coming to Glastonbury the first time this year and I recommended he get a pair forgetting completely that he grew up on a farm. He laughed at me and informed me Hunter's are worn only by 'Gentlemen farmers' and that real farmers wear... then he completely forgot the brand. Anyone know what he might have been thinking of?