one more day to go...

Guest Rebexus

I'm crazy excited, especially now its meant to be hot and sunny. Am stocking the van up with beer and Pimms. :P

I am very excited, and pleased that the Wychwood charm has had its magic affect on the weather again. This year my resolution is not to drink a pint of pimms followed by a litre and half of wine, fall over and end up in bed midway through the headline on the Friday muttering "but i want to go to the silent disco" whilst sticking my head out of the tent to vomit. I really did peak too soon last year with all the excitement and lack of food (really at my age I should know better).

I feel like Den is Wychwood, even though I've never met him (although am sure I've spotted the Lamer-mobile). He should be given a free family ticket for his stirling work on this forum. Often a lone voice in cyberspace. Come on Grandpa Wychwood (our not very flattering name for the chap that came on and introduced bands on the main stage two years ago).

I am very excited, and pleased that the Wychwood charm has had its magic affect on the weather again. This year my resolution is not to drink a pint of pimms followed by a litre and half of wine, fall over and end up in bed midway through the headline on the Friday muttering "but i want to go to the silent disco" whilst sticking my head out of the tent to vomit. I really did peak too soon last year with all the excitement and lack of food (really at my age I should know better).

I feel like Den is Wychwood, even though I've never met him (although am sure I've spotted the Lamer-mobile). He should be given a free family ticket for his stirling work on this forum. Often a lone voice in cyberspace. Come on Grandpa Wychwood (our not very flattering name for the chap that came on and introduced bands on the main stage two years ago).

Is it too late to volunteer to pick litter or something? Surely you could put the children to work, they could harvest a lot of litter in that little trolley. Alternatively grab an instrument and blag your way as a performer - you can't be worse than some of the acts I saw in the little tent 2 years ago.

Is it too late to volunteer to pick litter or something? Surely you could put the children to work, they could harvest a lot of litter in that little trolley. Alternatively grab an instrument and blag your way as a performer - you can't be worse than some of the acts I saw in the little tent 2 years ago.

[/q

check yer PMs