Efests Twigs meeting.....

Guest gratedenini

WOW... thats gonna be some meet! It`ll be a JOCKFEST with the 2 of em smearing tiny amounts of whisky over their respective knobs whilst Meryl Street looks on taking photos and the latest member Kingsnake doing his newly-learnt SAMBA going past to his car at 7pm on sunday.

And well, that will be about it I suppose. Aye.

Bring back Mr Blue, Harry Strongbow and even the ignorant bas-f**kin-tards who sit next to yer but say nowt...eeeee lad. I f**kin despair me.

Wonder if Liz Coe would do me a cheap room (only 10mins walk to the festival ie its in Birmingham) and i could get the train down...and sneak past the strict-sounding security of a vege-eating exiled jockster?

I think you should all chip in and get me down there (if I`m free that is Dave eh ;) ) I`d liven the bastrd place up me. aye. an that. yeah. diffrent strokes an tha.

haddaway n shite.

den

Well, I say this in utmost sincerity:

I'll gladly start the ball rollin' with a £30 donation,

come on you lot - let's face it, the line-up will keep NO ONE glued to the stage for the duration,

so let's get the Status Quo Fan to Cheltenham - it may just be his final taste of Freedom !!

Of course, he might just not make it past Security at The Big Top - I hear they're Jockbooted this year !

Well, I say this in utmost sincerity:

I'll gladly start the ball rollin' with a £30 donation,

come on you lot - let's face it, the line-up will keep NO ONE glued to the stage for the duration,

so let's get the Status Quo Fan to Cheltenham - it may just be his final taste of Freedom !!

Of course, he might just not make it past Security at The Big Top - I hear they're Jockbooted this year !