Make Up?

Guest TaraG

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mua make up at Superdrug (larger stores) a new Neon and Brights make up range all pieces £1!!! I got a Fluorescent Glitter eyeliner in Pink and Yellow photo in this Glasto prep facebook album Tent&Wellies&Stuff

As a regular festie attendee I normally never bother with make up. You ladies (and the lovely Rabid) have inspired me to make a bit of an effort at my first Glasto so I've purchased glittery stuff and getting eyelashes put on on Tuesday! (£15 to have them dyed and individual lashes put on)

No one will recognise me :D

I never really use expensive make-up anyway, so I'm not too worried about what I should or shouldn't take to the festival. a few things I'll be taking..

Maybelline wonder finish foundation is great, cheap and has SPF 15.

L'Oreal have their carbon black liquid eyeliner 'superliner' for £5.99 and it lasts all day.

Barry M lipsticks come in the most amazing colours and last all day (so much so, that my lips are often stained slightly the next day!)

Batiste dry shampoo. Enough said.

I usually start off making a great effort at festivals, because I'm pretty vain, but by the end of the weekend, I just do not care and a touch of mascara and eyeliner does me just fine. :)

I wont be going overboard with make up i like to keep it natural suring the day with just vaseline for the lips. Maybe for the evening glam it up a bit with sparkly eyelines for both the eyes and drawing little stars on my face or something. maybe bit of eyeshadow but think im going to leave the mascara at home. (My eyes go a bit crusty the day after).

I am sure everyone will look fab in there own way..... :lol:

Quick update on the chrome nails - Minx - had them done on Friday - OMG! They are absolutely unbelivable! Had women serving me in shops ask me about them and go WOW. Wish I'd had time to get my toenails done

Next year you'll alllllll have them I swear ;) - a week of camping means you generally have bogging fingernails, my hope is that these lil beauties are going to shine shine shine until Sunday :lol:

IMG_0230%5B1%5D.JPG

Picture doesn't do them justice - I keep looking at them and saying I have robot hands!

Have a great festival everyone :)

Quick update on the chrome nails - Minx - had them done on Friday - OMG! They are absolutely unbelivable! Had women serving me in shops ask me about them and go WOW. Wish I'd had time to get my toenails done

Next year you'll alllllll have them I swear ;) - a week of camping means you generally have bogging fingernails, my hope is that these lil beauties are going to shine shine shine until Sunday :lol:

IMG_0230%5B1%5D.JPG

Picture doesn't do them justice - I keep looking at them and saying I have robot hands!

Have a great festival everyone :)