Camping at Wychwood

Guest Jenga25

Hi all. This will be my first Wychwood - I'll be going with a group of 7 friends. A few questions on camping for those of you that have been before:

- Is there plenty of room for camping? I was considering taking a large 6-man tent, but was wondering whether that might prove difficult due to space constraints - would we be better off taking several smaller tents??

- Am I right in thinking that you can drive upto the camping area (and therefore not have to carry stuff for miles, a la Glastonbury!)?

Thanks very much!!

Tons of room - so you could please yourself, one BIG tent, or 28 satellite tents.

Yes, you can drive to drop off your gear and 'your gear' - but, certain stewards will move you on damn quick (topical joke !). I do know what the Glastonbury Campsites are like - Wychwood is a green oasis.

Tons of room - so you could please yourself, one BIG tent, or 28 satellite tents.

Yes, you can drive to drop off your gear and 'your gear' - but, certain stewards will move you on damn quick (topical joke !). I do know what the Glastonbury Campsites are like - Wychwood is a green oasis.

• 2 weeks later...

...and so will I - but I'll endeavour to be a tad nicer about it.

I say, would you mind awfully................

Are you serious? You're stewarding?

I shall no doubt encounter you at some point then, don't know if the weather will be dry enough for the tipi this year, but I shall take it if the heavens are not due to open. Otherwise it will be a red campervan (!) with a minute blue awning.

Yes, Shugie I AM stewarding - the only way I could afford it.

Also stewarding Larmer Tree (the only way ANYONE can afford it!) and End of the Road - again, penny dodgin'.

So, I'll see you at Cheltenham no doubt - that's a relief, what with NO Denini, it was lookin' like

Billie No Mates for me. I'll be there on Thursday Morning through til Monday.

PM'd new mobile no.

I fear you are correct Denis - it's devoid of any spark and without yours and mines inputs

would have been pronounced DEAD (apologies to any other lurking posters) long ago.

I blame them other paedo/social networking sites, you'll only find any forum spark on the Glastonbury

site, but they've got the numbers and the characters. Hell, we even got 'shown the door' at the End of the Road Forum. Humour free zone over there !

Hi all. This will be my first Wychwood - I'll be going with a group of 7 friends. A few questions on camping for those of you that have been before:

- Is there plenty of room for camping? I was considering taking a large 6-man tent, but was wondering whether that might prove difficult due to space constraints - would we be better off taking several smaller tents??

- Am I right in thinking that you can drive upto the camping area (and therefore not have to carry stuff for miles, a la Glastonbury!)?

Thanks very much!!