SUMMER SUNDAE (nearly) the full line up FRI-SAT-SUN

Guest Rob ic

I've been thinking about the line up, and whether or not it's better or worse than previous years.

I DON'T CARE that Seasick Steve is headlining Friday - we will go for a curry!

I DON'T CARE that Tinchy Stryder is headlining Saturday night - my niece will love it!

I DON'T CARE that Diana Vickers is playing - what difference does 30 minutes out of the day make?

People complained about Sophie Ellis Bextor and she turned out to be better than expected.

I'm just going to go to the festival, meet up with friends, enjoy the cocktails, discover some bands I never heard of before, and generally chill out and enjoy myself.

My biggest disappointment is that El Pussycat aren't playing the main stage, it's gonna get very hot and sweaty in that tent!

I suppose organising the festival without Richard was always going to be a big ask, so 'chapeau' to Rob for keeping it going.

Edited by butchwade

I've been thinking about the line up, and whether or not it's better or worse than previous years.

I DON'T CARE that Tinchy Stryder is headlining Saturday night - my niece will love it!

I DON'T CARE that Diana Vickers is playing - what difference does 30 minutes out of the day make?

People complained about Sophie Ellis Bextor and she turned out to be better than expected.

I'm just going to go to the festival, meet up with friends, enjoy the cocktails, discover some bands I never heard of before, and generally chill out and enjoy myself.

My biggest disappointment is that El Pussycat aren't playing the main stage, it's gonna get very hot and sweaty in that tent!

I suppose organising the festival without Richard was always going to be a big ask, so 'chapeau' to Rob for keeping it going.

Yep, an excuse to sit in a field for a weekend with mates, imbibing glorious quantities of your favourite tipple and generally talking 'The well meaning codswallop of the truly banjoed.'* Having live music on is a bonus.

*©1995 Anthony Ryan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just had a re-look at it, looks like (if its the same) Tuung don't clash with Stornoway which makes me incredibly happy.

on the summer sundae home page if says The whip are below The Fall, I thought The Whip were doing a late night show?

Not long to go now!! This time in 6 weeks Local Natives will be being brilliant, if they're as good as they were at IOW then I highly recommend, they were soooooooooo good.