zane lowe

Guest m0leman2

I personally love good DJ sets but I have a few friends who were dead against it, but I took them to see Zane Lowe approx a year back and they all thought he was excellent, he’s very good at working the crowd. Finger crossed for the Thursday as I won’t get to see him on the Friday

most radio 1 listeners then? :P

zane lowe is a shit dj, i saw him play in ibiza in 2007, and saw him at the park last year and both sets were identical. it goes something like beastie boys, RATM, house of pain, dizzee rascal, the strokes, pendulum. the man has no technical ability as all his mixes are all cued up on the cdjs, just a glorified button presser who like the sound of his own voice that bit to much!

Zane Lowe is a shit DJ. He is too over enthusiastic claiming loads of different bands to be "TEH BEST BAND EVAR!!!1111ONE!" and according to his depthfull musical knowledge, Reading and Leeds is better than Glastonbury. He is such a f**kwit but I do enjoy that DJ battle thing he does. Every single time I listen the other DJ's literally shit all over him. It's hillarious.

Zane Lowe is a shit DJ. He is too over enthusiastic claiming loads of different bands to be "TEH BEST BAND EVAR!!!1111ONE!" and according to his depthfull musical knowledge, Reading and Leeds is better than Glastonbury. He is such a f**kwit but I do enjoy that DJ battle thing he does. Every single time I listen the other DJ's literally shit all over him. It's hillarious.