Clashfinder 2010

Guest halvin

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halvin, I have a TBA for you to fill in..

Detroit Social Club are opening the John Peel on Friday according to this on their Facebook page:

OH HANG ON....We're playing TWICE at Glasto.....Both on Friday.....Opening up the John Peel tent for the weekend, then the Queens Head stage at 6pm, after The Mystery Jets. I told you 2010 was gonna be a good summer.

I think I owe Mackem an apology for dismissing his suggestions last year (here: /index.php?s=&showtopic=121882&view=findpost&p=2795227)">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...&p=2795227) about features to add to the clashfinder, when I ended up sort-of doing it anyway. What I said at the time was mostly true -- you can't do what was suggested with a pdf without it looking like arse -- but it turns out you can do it with css. Sorry, fella.

halvin i love it, but are you expecting the other stage and john peel stage to stretch out a bit to give their headliners more time before the curfew?

cos on sunday that would mean a fionn regan - tunng - the hold steady - these new puritans clash.

and that would be horrible :P