Muddy Matches/MySingleEFestFriend.com

Guest LusciousLucy

It was suggested...

here it is.

Now go and post a decent picture on your profile and if you do not have location and age details...maybe add that too.

And then keep checking your profile for your cyber stalkers :P

I could try and locate the thread from last year which had a dating website style of age, likes and dislikes etc...but for now...lets just get some silliness off the ground.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

I thought it was decided the other day that it shows courage that you have such an announcement as your sig! :P

When I get to my own computer I'll change me pic. The current one is 3 or 4 years old I think.

FB pic lifted and loaded :P Just look at the love in my eyes for that first Hot&Spicy for a whole year :P My mum has that pic framed :P

I am slightly annoyed at myself. I had in my hands the print out of the Singles meet attendees last week while I was clearing out a few old things. I thought should I keep it just in case but I have a feeling I was ruthless and binned it. I MAY have a copy of it saved somewhere though but its probably buried deep in a my external harddrive. Will def have to go on a hunt for last years thread methinks :P

FB pic lifted and loaded ;) Just look at the love in my eyes for that first Hot&Spicy for a whole year :P My mum has that pic framed :P

Dunnit :P I am a stone lighter than I was so please take that into account ;)