Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Must've missed this, what world record did they break? Stetching smallest amount of talent into a career? Most arrogant daytime radio rant?

it's worded something like 'longest team broadcast of a music radio show'. 52 hours come 1030. which is impressive whatever you think of them. don't think they've had any sleep at all. just a couple of refreshment breaks for shower and fresh air and ting.

it's worded something like 'longest team broadcast of a music radio show'. 52 hours come 1030. which is impressive whatever you think of them. don't think they've had any sleep at all. just a couple of refreshment breaks for shower and fresh air and ting.

Sounds like a real endurance test.

For the listener, I mean.

Just brought my own washing machine, no more launderettes. yay

Edited by jamiejc

If you're going to all those fest in your sig then I'm well jelous !!

Thats pretty much my weekends from May - Sept.. will be home some occasions but all of June-August is pretty much constantly on the road B)

Edited by Paul ™