Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Ok so I'm feeling very sentimental and there seems to be alot of hate and annoyance on this page- mainly because it's winter and everyone complans but I thought it would be a good idea to have a Happyness Pie sort of friend for those happy thoughts we have each day. It's good to rant every now an then but sometimes you just gotta smile!

So what are you currently happy about at the moment?

For me,

I'm loving my college course

I've got friends who respect me for who I am not what I look like

I got a day off college tommorow

Erm I can't think of anything else. Now it's your turn :P

• Upvote 1

I MAY be escaping all the snow to go work in the snow but in France and get paid to have fun and have a reasonably exciting social life AND I will be able to pay off my Glasto ticket on the earnings! Fingers crossed.

I had a bloomin marvellous weekend with old and new friends in the snow.

I broke the diet and had a Chinese...:P

Not having a job

Going to Australia in 2 weeks for 8 months

Being 25 and very minimal responsibilities :P

Ya lucky git! Am currently trying to decide between training in Viticulture (Winemaking) or Craft Upholstery to gain the skills to be able to get onto the Skilled Migrants list for Oz and NZ...the only option left open for me to return and work there now...apart from finding an Australian male for matrimonial purposes! I'd rather gain the work skills! :P

I'm glad to be home safe after a horrendous journey home in the snow. And I was really cheered up because my local radio station, Nation Radio (try it if you like Indie or rock, it's great) played my favourite AC/DC track, It's a Long Way To The Top. And it brought back really good memories of when I was 16 and thought I could do anything, and often did. :P

And if it weren't for the snow I would have missed it.

Edited by feral chile

Ya lucky git! Am currently trying to decide between training in Viticulture (Winemaking) or Craft Upholstery to gain the skills to be able to get onto the Skilled Migrants list for Oz and NZ...the only option left open for me to return and work there now...apart from finding an Australian male for matrimonial purposes! I'd rather gain the work skills! :P

ahh have you used both your visas up? I went to NZ for 4 months, but didnt use my working visa so I can get that at a later date, starting my OZ visa in 2 weeks so super excited for that!

Positive posts in discussions on efests? :P

Playing football after work and its not -8c like it was last week. I might be able to locate my testicles after the game later, unlike last week.

Planning a 5 day boozy trip away at Easter, maybe Chicago or New York.

Edited by The Nal

A few festivals including my first Glastonbury, a few gigs, I still quite enjoy my job most the time, I've got great friends and an amazing girlfriend.

I feel quite lucky for all I've got and I try to make the most of it. :P