Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

13 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

You have an issue lasting a decade ?

no, it's more than a decade since I've dealt with an organisation that offers customer services and not customer brush-offs - to the extent that having finally met a company that owns and resolves an issue rather than giving the mindless "just following procedures", it's worthy of comment.

I'm happy because I still found my way to where I had to be today, despite my non existent sense of direction.

And the poor train service. the 7.07 train was cancelled, the 7.22 turned up at 7.28 but irt was full, the 7.37 turned up at 7.48, which meant I missed my 8 o'clock connecting train, and had to catch a later one.

so I turned up 15 minutes late, had to find my way alone without having company to act as human satnavs, got so drenched my clothes were still soaking at 3 in the afternoon.

But I found my own way there.

So now I feel like a grown up :D

6 minutes ago, feral chile said:

I'm happy because I still found my way to where I had to be today, despite my non existent sense of direction.

And the poor train service. the 7.07 train was cancelled, the 7.22 turned up at 7.28 but irt was full, the 7.37 turned up at 7.48, which meant I missed my 8 o'clock connecting train, and had to catch a later one.

so I turned up 15 minutes late, had to find my way alone without having company to act as human satnavs, got so drenched my clothes were still soaking at 3 in the afternoon.

But I found my own way there.

So now I feel like a grown up :D

That must have been a fraught experience feral. I go mad at train stations asking everybody around me if this is the right platform for such and such a place, even though I know that the automated signage has already told me it's the right platform. I'm even worse at airports.

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That must have been a fraught experience feral. I go mad at train stations asking everybody around me if this is the right platform for such and such a place, even though I know that the automated signage has already told me it's the right platform. I'm even worse at airports.

Yes, I feel the need to trust a person. I need that reassurance.

6 minutes ago, feral chile said:

Yes, I feel the need to trust a person. I need that reassurance.

You've hit the nail on the head there. Not anybody else's fault but I missed a flight by a whole day once. Fortunately the airline staff took pity on me (long story) and let me get on the plane that day without having to pay again.

43 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

You've hit the nail on the head there. Not anybody else's fault but I missed a flight by a whole day once. Fortunately the airline staff took pity on me (long story) and let me get on the plane that day without having to pay again.

see, we need humans.

That must have been horrendous. I never trust those automated things, I always ask someone if I'm on the right train etc.

5 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Its a wonder you can both get yourselves dressed in the morning :)

I do it with mirrors.

you be quiet, Mr Fish, I just prefer dealing with people, is all.

:D

We are just tactile little primates with delusions of grandeur, after all.

Edited by feral chile

I'm happy because I'm Welsh and it was St. David's Day this week.

So I live near this

th?&id=OIP.M400b9f388d99b127525eaa8a1650

Where this livesPANews%20BT_P-b49bfd04-7269-4a43-8ef5-79

And have these for tea

th?&id=OIP.Ma0474268a01327c57b2e622e887c

and wear these on St David's Day

th?&id=OIP.Ma317147b18e0bb1c09832ac8e645

And have this beautiful flag.

Wales%20flag-XXL-anim.gif

Cymru am byth!

Edited by feral chile