Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Could it have been much of a better day with dancing on ice final?

Jason Gardiner..peoples hero!! I bet Jason Gardiner himself to take his hat off during the final @ 5/1 at Skybet -- BOOM he takes it off, cheers sky :)

Basically we all know he'd had hair transplants or something, and it was rumoured he was going to take his cap off either on the DOI final or next morning on This Morning, so 5/1 was HUGE!! :)

I backed 29.5 or over (30 being perfect score) @ 11/10, got backed in to 8/11 earlier in the week at StanJames ..bang first score 29.5 so worst ase scenario void..money back..Laura gets a 30..job done

Backed Sam to win at 6/5 (- yes I was late to back it, and there were bugger prices weeks before, but it's hard to call,

So all in all a pretty neat day

Edited by markeee

being able to speak to employee's on the phone at work without turning into a mad upset wreck and being scared to speak to people.

this is a huge thing for me to have a bit of confidence and be able to cope with simple things in life. :)

nice one. i think i'm getting there too.

started off the morning talking to some girl at i.t. she was a right moody cow. but ended the day quite cheery. i must have done that :D

• Upvote 1