Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Just got a new job after quitting the one I currently have and have hated for years. Four days a week which means I can spend more time building up my DJ business. Nice.

One of the Golden Rules of life is if you are doing something you don't enjoy, stop doing it and find something else that you do enjoy.

I know it's easily said and not so easily done at times of economic cuts, but good for you for taking the plunge. Best of luck.

Happy boy today, just got new DSLR Nikon D7000...

i thought they renamed them curiously cinnamon?

There were cinnamon ones as well, but now they have the proper golden grahams back! The only downside is that they're not as healthy as cheerios or whatever else i was eating!

The fact that my dad's back from being stuck in Hong Kong for 3 days. He's just gone through my absolute worst nightmare: Being stuck in a foreign country with no idea of what to do and with no place to stay, completely lost and miles away from home.

Really glad to have him back :D

The fact that my dad's back from being stuck in Hong Kong for 3 days. He's just gone through my absolute worst nightmare: Being stuck in a foreign country with no idea of what to do and with no place to stay, completely lost and miles away from home.

glad your dad's back safe. But it's strange how one man's nightmare is another man's dream. To me that sounds awesome.

Don't ever go travelling mate

We stopped over in Hong Kong for three nights a few years ago went we went to Australia. The month on Oz was amazing (Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Sydney, Cains, Port Douglas, snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef etc) but the bit that has stayed with me was Hong Kong. Such extremes of rich and poor so close together, incredible food and the ability to buy literally anything from anywhere in the world. It's a pretty good place to be stuck for three days.

Already going to Glastonbury with my wife, kids and in-laws. My dad popped round last night and told me if I want to go to Leeds Festival he'll lay out the money for the tickets for me and the wife and pay him back in monthly instalements. Two festivals this year = WINNING !! :D

• Downvote 1

Had a ten week course (3 hours a week for 10 weeks) cancelled at four hours notice today. It means I'll lose the money but I'm so relieved because I've got more work on my plate than I can really cope with at present and shouldn't have agreed to teach the course in the first place.