Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

I was walking down Queens Street amongst the drunk scum of Cardiff, and suddenly thought that these idiots must drop loads of money on the floor. Not three seconds later did I see a soggy tenner stuck to the pavement. I remembered the last time I found money on the floor when drunk, which I gave to a busker by the front doors of Primark. I walked over to a busker I could see, he was playing the guitar, he was playing and singing along to Wonderwall. I kicked him in the face and screamed at him "unoriginal c*nt!!!", then bought a pasty from Spar for the walk home.

Treat animals with respect!

I was walking down Queens Street amongst the drunk scum of Cardiff, and suddenly thought that these idiots must drop loads of money on the floor. Not three seconds later did I see a soggy tenner stuck to the pavement. I remembered the last time I found money on the floor when drunk, which I gave to a busker by the front doors of Primark. I walked over to a busker I could see, he was playing the guitar, he was playing and singing along to Wonderwall. I kicked him in the face and screamed at him "unoriginal c*nt!!!", then bought a pasty from Spar for the walk home.

Well as stories go that's an 8.

Edited by rexclark

Ebay, a few days before a gig and they are already playing 4 massive shows this summer means touts are desperate to get any money for them. It's also worth looking for the stupid touts that didn't list them under the tixs section.

nice one. it's cee lo and who else supporting? looks a good show!

Gutted I dont get paid until friday - i might just pop along and see what i can get outside the venue.

I made a stand and didn't buy a ticket for their summer shows on the basis that i didnt like the stuff they had released around the time of the greatest hits album, but now i've heard a couple of snippets the new stuff sounds great and i'm a bit upset. :(