Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Yeah, at a university. It's more focused on teaching about British culture and English literature and practising conversational English than any TEFL bollocks.

Yeah I was looking at that. Was looking at this site (which has secondary to university, but it's focused on the same areas that you've mentioned. - http://www.teic.co.uk/

Is it this you went through? (ie. it's a proper job, not one of these things that you pay for the privelage?)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I was looking at that. Was looking at this site (which has secondary to university, but it's focused on the same areas that you've mentioned. - http://www.teic.co.uk/

Is it this you went through? (ie. it's a proper job, not one of these things that you pay for the privelage?)

Sorry dude, completely missed your reply!

In my second year at uni I did a thing called the Study China Programme. It was 3 weeks at a university in Shanghai, fully funded by the Chinese Government. On the alumni association for that, someone posted an advert direct from Hengshui University in Hebei province, so I applied.

But yeah, it's a proper job, with a really low salary, nothing you can save anything on to bring back home, but it's 4x the cost of living, so I'm not fussed.

I saw Funeral For A Friend in Cardiff on Thursday. It was the best gig I've ever been to, had an amazing time there and at the after party. Met some really wonderful people.

And then I realised that nothing makes me feel more whole and totally fulfilled as live music does. Honestly, after that, I could've died happy.

Happy as f****, sister phoned me said her and her boyfriend..one of my best mates are gonna come glasto next year :)

tried to get them to come this year..but wouldnt...went with her bf in 07

ahhh next year will be sick!

+1 on that one mate. Managed to get a load of my mates interested for this year, theres gonna be a group of like 10 of us going next year. CANNOT wait! :D