Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

!!WARNING!! EXCESSIVELY SENTIMENTAL POST !!WARNING!!

If you're sober you'd best move on. Nothing to see here.

You know you watch all those movies that play on the old heartstrings... There's some ageing man or woman, someone's mam or dad. Maybe the son or daughter recognize their parent isn't getting any younger and they have a longing to get closer, to overcome years of stupid indifference and distance before its too late. You know the sort of thing yeah?

Last time I was at my dads we went out, got pissed. I remember thinking, maybe this is the time when I overcome my inhibitions (and he does his). Yeah I know he loves me and he knows I love him. But formalising it! With words? Stepping into the abyss away from the safe cocoon of Northern male stereotype? That sounded really hard.

So we got back, he cooked me some stuff (or did he warm a pie up, I can't remember - it matters not),

In a fairly drunken stupor, we hugged and said we loved each other. Even though pissed, I remember at the time feeling the slight embarrassment of it all but also the warm feeling of contentment of having 'done it'. It wasn't too bad after all! What was I worried about? Hmmm but would I do it again. Not sure. Is once enough?

I'm very happy about remembering that but happier that my kids and I will never be in that position.

Yeah, I've had a few drinks :P Cheers old man.

Last time I was at my dads we went out, got pissed. I remember thinking, maybe this is the time when I overcome my inhibitions (and he does his). Yeah I know he loves me and he knows I love him. But formalising it! With words? Stepping into the abyss away from the safe cocoon of Northern male stereotype? That sounded really hard.

So we got back, he cooked me some stuff (or did he warm a pie up, I can't remember - it matters not),

In a fairly drunken stupor, we hugged and said we loved each other.

good post! i've still to do this with my da!

maybe celtic and livingston will play in the cup one day and such a day will happen.

he seems to just get pished and be all grumpy though :P

Managed to train my cats to eat something other than pellet food!

Ever since we got them they have refused to eat something other then Iams pellet food so today I decided that it was weird so gave them a bit of beef and they ate it!

Now time to teach them how to open/close doors! (Yes, They are a bit stupid!)

Managed to train my cats to eat something other than pellet food!

Ever since we got them they have refused to eat something other then Iams pellet food so today I decided that it was weird so gave them a bit of beef and they ate it!

Now time to teach them how to open/close doors! (Yes, They are a bit stupid!)

Tuna? have you tried them on that?

Some mug has just bought a pile of old Action Man stuff I was selling on Ebay for a stupidly high price. I put a few uniforms and hats together expecting around 15 to 20 quid max, and for some reason some spanner has bought it at my unreasonable Buy It Now price of 70 quid.

I feel a little guilty.

No I don't.

I see Ebay as the true value of something. If someone has bought it, then that's what it's worth. Simple as that.

Tuna? have you tried them on that?

Yep, We brought them that Sheba stuff that you can get and they completely refused it. Just plain weird for a cat really, I hate to think what the previous owners were like!

But anyway their diet now consists of Cold roast beef and Pellet Food. Prettey varied :P

saturdays screaming out at me. but i dont want to camp and i'd want to drink if i day'd it on saturday but would have to drive. why can leeds no be in edinburgh :P

why do you not want to camp? it's not as mental as folk make out. no trouble at all where we camped last year.

maybe just get the bus/train down for the day then stay in a hotel or something the saturday night?

why do you not want to camp? it's not as mental as folk make out. no trouble at all where we camped last year.

maybe just get the bus/train down for the day then stay in a hotel or something the saturday night?

cos i cannae afford a weekend ticket or a day ticket and train/hotel costs. would need to just be a day thing and driving. be good if you could just sleep in the carpark.

wi all the bands playing though, i don't think i'd need to drink. i'll see how i feel nearer the time.

cos i cannae afford a weekend ticket or a day ticket and train/hotel costs. would need to just be a day thing and driving. be good if you could just sleep in the carpark.

wi all the bands playing though, i don't think i'd need to drink. i'll see how i feel nearer the time.

ah right.

you don't need drink anyway. i sometimes have a sober day at a festival and i still enjoy myself.

just blink sound so much better with a few drinks in :lol:

i've seen them twice and was sober both times. maybe that's why they didn't sound so good :P

There's enough Jocks to get on your tits anyway, dont need anymore :P

a group of scottish guys who sounded like teuchters camped next to us at leeds last year. never spoke to them once. spoke to the english folk camped next to us though.

don't know what i'm trying to say.. :P

Edited by _rachelbon