Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Panorama from Flagtopia, Saturday evening, 2014:
10519725_10152147024661526_7604728284832
And one from even higher up the hill. This is pretty much the highest point on the whole site - you can see right over the Ribbon Tower from up here:
10505234_10152143241181526_6297421321077
Quote from my son: "Daddy, is this what the whole world looks like?" :)
  • Upvote 1

I think I can see myself Jamie..... explains the lack of pyro during the set if they allowed you to stand at the back :P

Haha... Yeah it was a pretty stripped down show for them. Although they didn't have pyro for the whole Euro tour that year, but I was surprised they didn't have the lasers.

Haha... Yeah it was a pretty stripped down show for them. Although they didn't have pyro for the whole Euro tour that year, but I was surprised they didn't have the lasers.

I'm sure they had some lazers... might have just been posh lights... ahhh didn't they? maybe they've blown the pyro budget in previous tours :sarcastic:

I'm sure they had some lazers... might have just been posh lights... ahhh didn't they? maybe they've blown the pyro budget in previous tours :sarcastic:

Haha, I reckon it was the Through the Never shows that blew that budget! Ah I think they did during One, just not as elaborate as normal. I did hear that there may have been fault with the pyro during tests before the first show of the tour so they cancelled it all, but it was most likely because they were having extra people standing side of stage that tour (meet and greet winners and plus ones).

Edited by kingjamma