Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Love @ The Stone Circle

028-LoveTheStoneCircle.jpg

I think the your pictures have a good feel to them, I like the colours- what camera did you use? Also you have an eye for a good shot- the pic above is great!

Thanks kpins, i have a little panasonic lumix FS35, its not bad, but not great, i also have a Nikon D40 which i use most of the time but i daren't take it to glastonbury :)

Thanks for the further info on this area. I'm with Oddone on this - I'd definitely have parted with a few hundred quid to have them boards on one of my walls. I've had to stop looking at the website you gave as I was starting to drool! :)

Exactly but I doubt they would be on a pile. Most other peoples might be but these are too pretty to go the same way.

Everytime a piece of artwork like this goes to waste Picasso turns in his oddly shaped grave.

Exactly but I doubt they would be on a pile. Most other peoples might be but these are too pretty to go the same way.

Everytime a piece of artwork like this goes to waste Picasso turns in his oddly shaped grave.

I looked up on the site and it said prints of that piece painted on the boards are £75. However they are available at his shows and I think the latest one is in America. I've e.mailed him to see if I can get a signed print directly off him but not had a response.Not sure I'm going to get one either :(

where's that top photo from?!

ok i always see pics of this bridge and have no idea where it is?! it's not the bridge on the way from the car park?! cant be that

It's Bella's Bridge, built as a memorial to Arabella Churchill. It spans the stream between Avalon and Bella's Field iirc.

• 2 weeks later...

Much love for this thread – wow! Was our first Glasto this year, our group knew I’d capture as much as I possibly could & therefore left a majority of the shots to me :D Here’s a few from my collection from Weds/Thurs:

First pic of all four of us!

i5r615.jpg

Our best mates observing the wonders of Glastonbury for the first time

e7nsrl.jpg

6fr4.jpg

2mcumbp.jpg

Edited by DeejayDawn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...