Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

I took my dslr and compact as I really wanted to take magic pics like the ones on this thread. But arrived Wed, only for everything to be soaked and dslr ended up in lockups for the whole time. Compact a bit lousy so am now on the look out for a decent prosumer compact (like Lumix LX5) as I can't be arsed anymore lugging a heaving camera around with me.

All a learning curve for 2013!!!!

My dslr and lenses were in a back bag the whole time. Only taken out when I wanted photos. Yeh they got wet, muddy and foggy. but nothing a wet wipe and a tea towel and a bit of TLC couldnt fix in the evenings in the tent.

Hi guys. Just copying and pasting mine from a thread I started before having my memory jogged about this one.

Over the next couple of days ill be posting my Glasto photos on here. To see them all Ill be posting them to my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plastow-Photography/154163551318856

An experimental shot I did during U2 using their stage lightning and effects. Opened the lens for 1 second with a twist of the camera while having real low ISO so other stuff didnt creep in. Notice near the top left corner the pyramid light is still visible.

The lots of blue streaks on the left are stage lights. The 3 square shaped trails on the right are the big screens. The white/yellow single lines are flares.

Very nice shots! Love the light in the second one and the experimentation. :)

Sun above the pyramid

Picture of the Pyramid with the Sunday sun in the background

The Park

The Park whilst Graham Coxon was playing

Flames of Shangri La

Flames in Shangri La

PULP!

Pulp during Disco 2000 I think

Sorry everyone didn't work whouls have looked into how to do it properly :rolleyes:

Edited by blue4life