Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Nice offer! ;) But wouldn't mind the D7000 as a second body - useful for the extra reach due to the cropped sensor and for HD movies. What's it like for movies like by the way? Any good?

There was issue with focusing but this has been fixed with firmware update, Not to impressed with the internal mic, but I'm getting a Sennheiser mic for it, but happy for video work with it...

erm, I cant seem to add photos.....will try again. proper great thread this though

You need to upload them to an image site such as Flickr, Imageshack or various others and then post the URL here between IMG tags (or click on the icon 5th from the right at the top - hover over it and it says "Insert image"). Hope that helps.

Couple of others now it's working!

5665829084_944fd4bdab_m.jpg

5665834684_3d64af44f9_m.jpg

5665831158_90c7b3a9c9_m.jpg

5665830472_e28bbba7bf_m.jpg

5665263621_79442b519a_m.jpg

That dude in the last one was actually asleep and snoring. watched him for a good 15 minutes as I was convinced he was going to fall off!

Yay! First time I've seen a pic. This stall is run by the Taylor family (John Dickon Taylor and whichever of his kids are with him) who were kind enough to allow me to camp with them, directly behind this pic. I spent a bit of time running the stall last year to try and repay them in a small way for their hospitality. Directly next door is the 50p tea tent, run by the legend that is Starcus, my personal favourite place in glastonbury.

i love it there :)