Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

OK, my turn! Did anyone else go to the cafe in the tree at top of park? It has a great breeze blowing through it as I waited the Thom Yorke set! Inside it reminded me of a greek beach bar :)

5723129628_d57d54315e_z.jpg

SNV36998 by alrklein, on Flickr

5723132138_1862e2ff9d_z.jpg

SNV37000 by alrklein, on Flickr

5722579077_7c98f7dff0_z.jpg

SNV37002 by alrklein, on Flickr

Edited by ark

Did anyone catch My Luminaries - they opened Queens Head on the Thursday, and later played an acoustic at the Climate Camp

5722520401_05ddc6b9de_z.jpg

SNV36941 by alrklein, on Flickr

jameshunt you take fantastic photographs!

here are some more of mine :D

[...

Thank you again. It's a pleasure to share them and get feedback! :)

I like the candid shots of people around the festival and am still kicking myself for some of the shots I didn't get - like the Glastonbury 40 sign at the Park at night - I've only got daytime shots of that. Also the sand sculpture at the bottom of the Park. I got a couple of that early on but didn't realise that it was going to evolve (or rather devolve) the way it did during the festival.

Will be putting more sets up soon.... Feel free to tell me when you've had enough! ;)

Hey JamesHunt -

That's is my tent and my families yellow camper van!!

Cheers, what a great photo...Great view from there

Dan,

That's great! I liked the composition with your setup in the foreground and the Tor in the distance viewed over the festival.

p.m. me your email address and I'll send you a larger version of that photo if you like.

Here's a few from last year:

This was taken on a camera phone, so I was chuffed with the outcome!

Glastosunset.jpg

Here is a group one of me and mates taken on a black and white disposable for some new age fun with a vintage feel.

Harrysepicwee.jpg

And this is me and my mates waiting for Thom and Johnny, creasing up at my other friend (with his back facing the camera) filling his second pint back up with an EPIC wee. (we didn't throw it in the crowd or anything)

Harrysepicwee-1.jpg

This last one is of us lot dressed in our Glastonbury T shirts. We carried the G t-shirt around with us and asked random people to wear it and have a photo as there were only 10 of us.

GLASTONBURYl.jpg

Edited by Gibbons