Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Punks not Dads. Don't know if anyone saw these on the bandstand but they gave out a piece of Ikea furniture at the beginning of their set for the crowd to assemble. Thought they were great, made me laugh, but then I'm a dad!

Thats one of the greatest things I've ever heard!! I would love to have stumbled across it!!

like!

Good old wellies never fail!!!!!

thanks for the one of our mushroom....we've hardly any good pics of our work. is it ok to use it on our website (credit to photographer obviously included)

Are you the people who sell these?

I couldn't find you last year.

J

Found some oldies...

Shepton Mallet Music Festival 1970

shepton%20mallet%201970%20web.jpg

shepton%20mallet%201970%20p2%20web.jpg

hi, im looking for high resolution pics to go on canvas. please could someone post me links to them thanks muchly!

Dude. You'd have to look through this thread (or other threads), find photos you are interested in and contact the photographer with requests directly. You'd also have to be more specific about your intended use of these works. Putting on canvas for what? Exhibition? Sale? Hanging on your bedroom wall? etc.

Punks not Dads. Don't know if anyone saw these on the bandstand but they gave out a piece of Ikea furniture at the beginning of their set for the crowd to assemble. Thought they were great, made me laugh, but then I'm a dad!

5123293828_aa0e8b2906_b.jpg

I saw these guys randomally! I remember their song about Ikea furniture - 'I Can't Get It Up'... hahaha :D

5123292030_d2e7bab43c_z.jpg

Aha! The frisbee group. I took a few shots of these folks when they were playing frisbee in Kings Meadow (Stone Circle field) on the Wednesday. Took the email address of the girl in the yellow hat with the intention of emailing some of the photos, but due to a phone problem lost it when I got back.

Were they with you and/or do you know them?

Aha! The frisbee group. I took a few shots of these folks when they were playing frisbee in Kings Meadow (Stone Circle field) on the Wednesday. Took the email address of the girl in the yellow hat with the intention of emailing some of the photos, but due to a phone problem lost it when I got back.

Were they with you and/or do you know them?

No just a random shot while having a brothers, they looked so relaxed I thought it would make a good photo.

I particularly like this one taken from the BBC Newsbeat website.

That is me(in the blue) at the front of the queue.

I only stumbled on this last week too!

_48171044_glasto_sink_wash_pa.jpg

Is that the John Peel in the background? And are there some toilets to the right of this pic? I strongly believe that I was camped right next to where this was taken and that I was using those taps all weekend!

If I'm wrong then I do apologise :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...