Your favourite Glasto images

Madabout G

Some of my favourites (most of them lifted from here at one time or another)...

82448177.jpg

5393408335ce6b99c5bb.jpg

backtorealitybr2.jpg

glasto.jpg

img0342v.jpg

p6250091.jpg

66965873.jpg

that last one has been my desktop since about july. i can't bear to change it.

Mine too! I have to do power point presentations in different places for work so its regularly projected on the wall when my computer is setting up! People always ask about it, I just like the excuse to talk about Glastonbury!

And mine :P

I really shouldnt of opened this im having a dilema on wether i should get a refund on my tickets or not becauise im absolutley skint...this is making me think poor is good as long as I get to go to Glasto!!

Don't do it!! Just think of glastonbury as an investment in your soul!!

Also it will not be the same without you! :P

Edited by Derby_Dave

that last one has been my desktop since about july. i can't bear to change it.

And mine on my home computer and my laptop... Also on my 12 year olds as she went this year.

My Blackberry has a picture of the pyramid stage frame in spring with the tor behind..

Glastonbury... Once bitten forever smitten.

glastonbury2009027.jpg

piss on the seat and face the consequences! :P

*glasto top tip* if you're chased by the filth for possession of a very large bag of weed and manage to make it to the long drops do NOT try and stash it in the cubicle, throw it very quickly down the hole and let them go fishing for it instead! :P

For many years I followed the mantra 'Never take anything to Glasto that you don't mind losing' and as a result only took disposible 35mm cameras. So most of my old Glasto pix aren't in digital form.

I've now got a decent pocket digital camera and seeing this great collection makes me all the more determined to take lots of pix next year. Glasto is so photogenic.

Don't do it!! Just think of glastonbury as an investment in your soul!!

Also it will not be the same without you! :P

I nooo i think im crazy for even considering doing it. I will sell the whole entire contents of my house to pay that ticket off if I I have 2!!

I dont think any of my fave pics are worth posting there all personal things like the first time i saw things :P ooh ooh and a man falling down a ditch that is my FAVE glasto pic ever :P (im not mean it does have a story behind it lol)