Charges for camping

Guest Aaron95

I notice on the website that next year there will be a charge for a "camping pass". Today was the first I noticed that people would have to pay to access the campsite next year. Will those of us who bought the really early tickets for 2010 (ie at this year's festival) have to purchase these as well or will the ticket we already bought include camping as per the previous years?

I notice on the website that next year there will be a charge for a "camping pass". Today was the first I noticed that people would have to pay to access the campsite next year. Will those of us who bought the really early tickets for 2010 (ie at this year's festival) have to purchase these as well or will the ticket we already bought include camping as per the previous years?

Hi there

If you bought your tickets for 2010 at the festival this year, then they include camping for 2010. Tickets on sale now and through to the festival will need the additional camping passes. However, if you buy during the offer period, an adult with camping is still cheaper than in 2009...hope this helps...

BW, WW