Your New Glasto Resolution

Guest Mikeydread

How about to start:

I will not by a Pizza from near the Pyramid stage because I can not be bothered to 10 minutes to soewhere selling better value and much more palatable food!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pick a headliner to miss, and instead spend some quality time at Trash City (or its equivalent) at the sweet spot between it beginning to liven up at night, and it getting rammed full of post-pyramid crowds.

i also promise not to get ill the day before the festival, bring some day n night nurse with me, accidentally take the night capsule at 1 in the afternoon followed by 4 pear ciders realise ive taken the wrong pill, stagger back to the tent before passing out on some logs before being woken up 1 hour later to go to pendulum with a splitting head ache

man wat a rookie

I will not pitch my tent on a ridiculous incline in Dragons field, meaning that I begin each day with a forwards roll (or indeed a log-roll)...again.

I will only think about being an enviromental vigilante and drawing penis' in permanent marker on the faces of anyone I see weeing into the stream.

Edited by shiveringsky

I will NOT break my phone/camera on the Wednesday afternoon. And I will NOT go with someone who a) gets overly annoyed at me for said breakage, and b ) as a consequence spent the rest of Glastonbury 08 sulking.

(Needless to say, I spent most of 08 alone... And that was definitely a better decision of mine. Lesson learned - going with someone who appreciated Glasto this year)

P.S. loving how excited everyone is this early on! Hi guys, good to be back!

259 sleeps!

Edited by APTID