Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Al2006

:(

Ok so i really mucked up, didnt realise my girlfriend had to register too thought i just had to register and could buy the ticket it for her.

I now need to register her tomorrow morning at 9am and try and get tickets tomorrow, do you think this will be possible? Is there a second date where more tickets are released?

Ok so i really mucked up, didnt realise my girlfriend had to register too thought i just had to register and could buy the ticket it for her.

I now need to register her tomorrow morning at 9am and try and get tickets tomorrow, do you think this will be possible? Is there a second date where more tickets are released?

Cheers for that, yeh hopefully ill be able to get some tomorrow (if they confirm my registration quickly..) and if not, ill keep efestivals and seetickets as my homepages everyday so i can see if more come up!

Cheers for that, yeh hopefully ill be able to get some tomorrow (if they confirm my registration quickly..) and if not, ill keep efestivals and seetickets as my homepages everyday so i can see if more come up!