Weather thread 2010

Guest remote

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't had a completely dry and entirely shower/rain free festival since 1995 :P , so we're well overdue one as 100% hot and 100% dry and (almost) 100% sunny as it was way back then.

Bring it on folks.

How right you are brother Langdale. It all comes down to the indispuable scientific facts that:-

Sun = Fun

Rain = Pain

Quite agree that we are still waiting for the proper long hot rainfreee one.

*** knows I'm up for that. Even a bit of rain can bugger things up... if only by increasing further rain-dread.

Maybe since it's been so chilly of late we get SUN as a 'thank you and sorry'?

ive been saying that's my last one since 2005 just cant stop :P

after smashing my ankle on the Sunday night in that rain storm im really really hoping for a dry one this year as my foot is still a bit f..k.d

bring on the sun old sons yak yak :P:P

You'll change your mind after this year. I've known so many people say this will be their last Glasto for a while. Then they have a wonderful time and think well perhaps just next year.

My mind doesn't need to be changed - my salary does. I can't afford it next year.

I really do want to go every year, but I missed 2009 because I had a new baby boy to look after, and that will be the case next year and subsequent years.

It's simply a luxury we can't afford. :P

Edited by Buddhafish

I know the feeling. Since having kids I do every other year now, as the missus thinks it's too expensive. Even then it feels like I'm taking the piss spunking all that cash, when the kids have no shoes on their feet and are living on scraps of bread from Sainsbury's bins. But hey, they'll understand when they're older. :P

Anyway b.o.t. it's going to be fecking glorious this year, I can feel it in by bones.

• 2 weeks later...