Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest StevieMcK

See tickets phone number.. does it actually work?

11 posts in this topic

I can get through on the 0115 993 4138 number, I get the welcome message then get told to hold for an operator. Within 2 mins I'm cut off every single time... be it from a mobile or land line. :blink:

I can get through on the 0115 993 4138 number, I get the welcome message then get told to hold for an operator. Within 2 mins I'm cut off every single time... be it from a mobile or land line. :blink:

I decided to restart the whole online process and it went through to the payment screen first time. I did get a "No suitable nodes are available to serve your request." message once I put all my payment details in. However, checking the numbers again, they all have deposits against them :blink:

I decided to restart the whole online process and it went through to the payment screen first time. I did get a "No suitable nodes are available to serve your request." message once I put all my payment details in. However, checking the numbers again, they all have deposits against them :blink:

i always used to get mine by phone...like that bit of human contact....puter today tho