Comedians you recommend

Josie's Cat

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Hicks is the best in my opinion, more than just a comedian.

Dave Gormans googlewhack adventure is pretty insane, i'd recommend watching it.

Dylan Moran

Richard Pryor (live on the Sunset Strip is one of the best stand up shows ever)

Jim Jeffries

Al Murrays pretty funny but none of my mates get him haha

Ross Noble

Eddie Izzard

Billy Connolly

Groucho Marx

Dave Chappelle

Russell Howard and Peter Kay can f**k off :P I like what i've seen of Kevin Bridges, Lenny bruce and Mitch Hedberg are great but i've not seen enough to really recommend them.

Got that on DVD. It's brilliant. I really want to find Are You Dave Gorman? on DVD, but have never found it anywhere. :P

I had a look for it online as well but couldnt find it :P

Cant find my book either :P

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see Brian Scott McFadden last month, he was amazing. I'd highly recommend seeing him. He's on TV as well apparently...

Saw Frankie Boyle on the TV at the weekend, he's actually the most overrated comedian around. It might have helped if I hadnt seen him do half the jokes on mock the week though....

Saw Frankie Boyle on the TV at the weekend, he's actually the most overrated comedian around. It might have helped if I hadnt seen him do half the jokes on mock the week though....

i really like frankie boyle but he does recycle his jokes a lot. i went to see him last month and he was good, but he did use a few jokes that i'd already heard and it surprised me that people were actually laughing at those bits, i was thinking, how have you not heard this already?!

• 3 weeks later...

saw sean lock at the weekend. he was ok and had plenty of original material. Couldnt improv at all tho and got caught out by afew heckles etc which was funny in a cringy way! seems to be alot of tours at the minute tho which is always good. going to see bill bailey in a couple of weeks on his warm up mini tour. shud be good.

I love comedy. Some of my favourite comedians at the moment include:

Glenn Wool

Andrew Maxwell

Jason John Whitehead

Chris Martin

Milton Jones

Reginald D Hunter

Check them out.

went to see him last friday on the southbank - man that mans funny, bit hit and miss in the show, but when he hits, he hits you out the park