VIP Camping

Guest Blakeh

The vip site at leeds is great, its 2 minutes walk from the main stage, have been vip there for the last 2 years, nicer toilets, showers, park right by the campsite, the bar in the vip area serve full english breakfasts each morning so you dont need to bother taking any food with you. the part about it more than anything is that you dont get searched at any point, last year I was walking into the arena with 70cl bottles of jack daniels and nobody said a word. i had a shock when i ventured into the main campsite and tried to get into the arena through the normal entrance though! they were doing quite thorough searches. out of all the festivals I find leeds vip campsite the best ;)

[ name=Blakeh' date='Aug 5 2009, 05:55 PM' post='2929800]

Just wondering what you get really in VIP , did anyone use it ?

I used it about 6 years ago. just wondering if anything has changed.

Your best bet if you have VIP tickets is to camp in the actual campsites, but enter through VIP and use all their facilities... the atmosphere is shite in there but they don't search you... got a mate who works on the radio and she got 2 VIP tickets last year, was handy having a couple of people that could take alcohol into the arena ;)