Suggestions For 2010 Line Up.

Guest Ed Leaf

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's this speccy French lad that would be really cool on the indoor stage. His name? Pierre Wyeth.

If the new Flaming Lips album falls on it's harris do you think they'd be cheap enough? As headliners go they'd wipe the floor of anyone else on offer but I can't see them doing it cheap.

Ian Brown or Primal Scream would be brill

Puressence

The Lancashire Hotpots

James

Skunk Anansie

DJ Yoda

Mr Scruff

Sunshine Underground

Doves

Lo Fidelity Allstars

808 State

Weezer

Golden Silvers

The Errors

Whitest Boy Alive

Utah Saints

That will do for now can't wait to celebrate 10 years of a fantastic festival hopefully in the silent disco if it returns great fun

i really wouldnt mind basement jakx at all. felix buxton is from loughborough, and i saw a recent interview in which he said his first ever gig was a-ha at demont hall.

hawkwind? really? bonkers.

i'd love to see the bangles. only do occasional uk festivals, but would just be a nice twist on the renaissance theme i reckon. and im sure susannah hoffs is still stunning.

• 2 months later...

the Wailers are a very special festival band......and as its the 10th SSW how about some old favorites....Gomez, Calexico, Bunnymen, David Byrne, Macy Gray and Elbow have all performed beyond the call of duty in the past

oh...and bring back lamacq.........it aint the same without him and his pint of cider

Edited by pepin

• 3 weeks later...