Bearded Theory Festival 2010

Guest treacle

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Really tempted to attend this, travel's the main issue though. If I can get down there relatively cheaply, should be there. I take it there'll be a camp eFests there?

EDIT: f**k it, count me in. Will get ticket on Thursday and worry about the little things like getting there later :P

Edited by OneLittleFish

Really tempted to attend this, travel's the main issue though. If I can get down there relatively cheaply, should be there. I take it there'll be a camp eFests there?

EDIT: f**k it, count me in. Will get ticket on Thursday and worry about the little things like getting there later :P

The Magical Sounds tent will be back, same tent, same Opus soundsystem and same crew, it all worked perfectly in 2009 and dispite the Tornado the dance tent never missed a beat...

Heres the line up to date -

Friday 14th May 2010

Union Jack

Magiclantern DJ/VJ

Sunfish

SolarBud

TBC

Sam Homer

Tetchi

TBC

Saturday 15th May 2010

Ed Tangent

AtomGrinder

TBC

Zetan Spore

Psy-Clone

Techno Hippy

Lorraine

TBC

Sunday 16th May 2010

TBC

Banco De Gaia

Kangaroo Moon

The Impossible

Honky Dub

DJ Disoriental

MagicLantern in Dub

'TBCs' will be confirmed as soon as poss..

We are proud to announce that New Model Army will be headlining Bearded Theory on May 16th 2010.

Just Sullivan and Dean White performed an amazing set at Bearded Theory 2009, just before the "tornado" hit the festival. Bearded Theory are thankful for the amazing support both prior and after the 2009 festival from the Army and also Joolz Denby, so it gives us great pleasure to announce them for 2010.

This almost completes the Saturday main stage line up and only have one more name to release in the new year to finalise what should be a stunning day.

The announcement was released exclusively to efestivals earlier in the week!!!

Announced so far........

SATURDAY

NEW MODEL ARMY

PRONGHORN

GOLDBLADE

DR & THE MEDICS

THE MEN THEY COULDNT HANG

TRUE DECIEVERS

BLYTH POWER

Already released...................

SUNDAY

DREADZONE

PAMA INTERNATIONAL

BACK TO THE PLANET

TRAGIC ROUNDABOUT

NEVILLE STAPLE

KILNABOY

NEW YORK ANXIETY ATTACK

HOBO JONES & THE JUNK YARD DOGS

We have also released the stunning Magical Sounds dance tent line up which includes the legendary BANCO DE GAIA, UNION JACK, KANGAROO MOON to name a few. See below for the full line up!!!

Friday 14th May 2010

Union Jack

Magiclantern DJ/VJ

Sunfish

SolarBud

Sam Homer

Tetchi

Saturday 15th May 2010

Ed Tangent

AtomGrinder

Zetan Spore

Psy-Clone

Techno Hippy

Lorraine

Sunday 16th May 2010

Banco De Gaia

Kangaroo Moon

The Impossible

Honky Dub

DJ Disoriental

MagicLantern in Dub

Check the website now William, line up page updated. Loads more to be added on the next announcement to draw a conclusion to the Main Stage - we will announce the the Friday in the next couple of months, www.beardedtheory.com

The 2nd stage name will be updated this weekend bringing all the announcements together including the Cheeky Girls :P

Edited by Lou has a answer

Check the website now William, line up page updated. Loads more to be added on the next announcement to draw a conclusion to the Main Stage - we will announce the the Friday in the next couple of months, www.beardedtheory.com

The 2nd stage name will be updated this weekend bringing all the announcements together including the Cheeky Girls :P

All correct Scott but think Heron are no longer playing but will double check, I think they pulled out.

The bands you mentioned will feature in the next announcement for the Friday to tidy everything up. We have 2 big names to release for the Friday, the remaining 2nd stage bands, a few more DJ`s for Magical Sounds and a full line up for Big Bar Stage and Skiffle Stage.

I have just updated the line up again with some more acts for the 2nd stage.

Edited by Lou has a answer

All correct Scott but think Heron are no longer playing but will double check, I think they pulled out.

The bands you mentioned will feature in the next announcement for the Friday to tidy everything up. We have 2 big names to release for the Friday, the remaining 2nd stage bands, a few more DJ`s for Magical Sounds and a full line up for Big Bar Stage and Skiffle Stage.

I have just updated the line up again with some more acts for the 2nd stage.