Bearded Theory Festival 2010

Guest treacle

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are releasing a few names before the tickets go on general sale next week.

Headliners will be announced very soon (Sunday will have 2 headliners) and a load more brilliant bands,DJs/comedians accross 5 stages. All I can say is next years line up will be amazing.

Inner Terrestrials

The Men They Couldn’t Hang

Schelmish

Little Johnny England

Blyth Power

True Decievers

Goldblade

Tragic Roundabout

Rev Hammer

David Gibb & his band

Eskimo Fires

Back to the Planet

Pronghorn

Robinson

Sam Draisy

Boot Hill All Stars

Subgiant

New York Anxiety Attack

Heron

Doctor and The Medics

Hobo Jones & The Junk Yard Dogs

Dodgy

Kilnaboy

AS03

Site Improvements for 2010

Include seating areas, large under cover area at the back of the arena - facing main stage, improved disabled facilities, vast amount more roadway, village shop, site art team, comedy tent, chill out tent and quite a bit more is being worked on.

See you next year

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update on the Magical Sounds Dance Tent...same tent and if I get my way, same Opus rig and same crew...

Line-up taking shape we have invited Zetan Spore back coz their ace, also coming back are a couple of the 2009 Sunday live acts that did a stirling job in the midst of chaos regarding cerfew times.. So Tetchi and Sunfish will make a splendid return..

The bit I'm most excited about tho....Friday nights headliner is a performance from the legends that are....UNION JACK :D:):) ....

Very belatedly caught up with the 2010 lineup, I'm rarely on efests atm but I should be, because many of those bands that rich listed are FAB.

The ITs are top banana .....

Looking forward to seeing Dodgy for the first time in many many years (much underrated band from the nineties them!) and Kilnaboy, Pronghorn, BTTP are all ace ...

We will so definitely be there ..... :angry: :lol::lol:

Oh yeah we might pop into your tent occasionally too Flip :lol:

We are happy to announce that Dreadzone will close Bearded Theory on the Sunday night.

Dreadzone Sound System were there at start of Bearded Theory, when playing in a gazebo on the side of a small pub in Derbyshire and again in 2009 when Bearded Theory took a massive step forward and played in the brilliant new dance tent at the 2009 festival. Having the full band play was the most natural choice we could have made and we are ecstatic that Dreadzone will go down in a bit of Bearded history – again!!!!!!!

Dreadzone will join a fully completed Main Stage Sunday line up with Pama International, Back to the Planet, Neville Staple, Tragic Roundabout, Hobo Jones & The Junk Yard Dogs Kilnaboy and New York Anxiety Attack.