Bearded Theory Festival 2010

Guest treacle

Bearded Theory Festival was quite an experience in 2009. For a while it looked as if this superb festival was in danger of dissapearing for good but thankfully this is not the case and it will return in 2010!

FOUR acts have been booked already including my favourite comedian of all time!

My tickets have been purchased tonight. Anyone else joining me? :rolleyes:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going. Well I've been told I have to go, or else. Some of these organisers just think I enjoy myself ridding around on a quad collecting litter and then pilling it into a skip moving bales of hay, towing tour busses.

Oh why am I moning cause i'll be there, wild horses wouldn't stop me the best festival to be had.

It will be even better next year because the gods have promised perfect weather conditions to make up for the tornado. You might even have time to pop along to camp for a brew next year :rolleyes:

Will see you at Wickerman in a couple of weeks anyway.If you don't find me I'll be coming looking for you!

It will be even better next year because the gods have promised perfect weather conditions to make up for the tornado. You might even have time to pop along to camp for a brew next year :lol:

Will see you at Wickerman in a couple of weeks anyway.If you don't find me I'll be coming looking for you!

I'll be there! No. 1 Son seems keen. 'Er Indoors will need persuading.

I think I might regret saying this, but seeing as it's pretty local is any help needed? I've got a Land Rover, can wire a plug, use a saw and spanner and such..... BUT nothing at all to do with toilets (even use them until I have too!).

Just a thought?

Edit: and a beard........ ;-)

Edited by beamends

I'll be there! No. 1 Son seems keen. 'Er Indoors will need persuading.

I think I might regret saying this, but seeing as it's pretty local is any help needed? I've got a Land Rover, can wire a plug, use a saw and spanner and such..... BUT nothing at all to do with toilets (even use them until I have too!).

Just a thought?

Edit: and a beard........ ;-)

The website won't let me book or see ticket price details at the mo, how much are tickets next year?

edit... ah found it, £65, nah maybe not for me then

The first Magical Sounds Bearded Theory fundraiser is finalised now..

October 23rd - Hebden Bridge Trades Club - A night of global dance djs, decor, lights and a live performance from the wonderful Banco De Gaia!!

Tickets will sell out as its not a huge venue so if you want tickets, easiest way is to drop me an IM or email and I will secure them for you!

I am hoping that this will also be the launch of the Bearded Theory Magical Sounds Live CD which includes songs from all the live acts that played over the weekend of Bearded Theory 2009!

• 1 month later...

We are releasing a few names before the tickets go on general sale next week.

Headliners will be announced very soon (Sunday will have 2 headliners) and a load more brilliant bands,DJs/comedians accross 5 stages. All I can say is next years line up will be amazing.

Inner Terrestrials

The Men They Couldn’t Hang

Little Johnny England

Blyth Power

True Decievers

Goldblade

Tragic Roundabout

Rev Hammer

David Gibb & his band

Eskimo Fires

Back to the Planet

Pronghorn

Robinson

Sam Draisy

Boot Hill All Stars

Subgiant

New York Anxiety Attack

Heron

Doctor and The Medics

Hobo Jones & The Junk Yard Dogs

Dodgy

Kilnaboy

AS03

Site Improvements for 2010

Include seating areas, large under cover area at the back of the arena - facing main stage, improved disabled facilities, vast amount more roadway, village shop, site art team, comedy tent, chill out tent and quite a bit more is being worked on.

See you next year

Edited by BT Rich

We are releasing a few names before the tickets go on general sale next week.

Headliners will be announced very soon (Sunday will have 2 headliners) and a load more brilliant bands,DJs/comedians accross 5 stages. All I can say is next years line up will be amazing.

Inner Terrestrials

The Men They Couldn’t Hang

Schelmish

Little Johnny England

Blyth Power

True Decievers

Goldblade

Tragic Roundabout

Rev Hammer

David Gibb & his band

Eskimo Fires

Back to the Planet

Pronghorn

Robinson

Sam Draisy

Boot Hill All Stars

Subgiant

New York Anxiety Attack

Heron

Doctor and The Medics

Hobo Jones & The Junk Yard Dogs

Dodgy

Kilnaboy

AS03

Site Improvements for 2010

Include seating areas, large under cover area at the back of the arena - facing main stage, improved disabled facilities, vast amount more roadway, village shop, site art team, comedy tent, chill out tent and quite a bit more is being worked on.

See you next year