The Conspiracy Theory Thread

The Nal

I once read a book by somebody who claimed to analyse the direction of the shots, and ended up blaming one of JFK's bodyguards behind the car for accidentally letting off the fatal shot during the ensuing panic after the intitial shots were fired.

The driver shot him too apparently.

We're supposed to be getting more files released on this sometime in the future? I'd certainly hope there was a conspiracy.

Me too! Would be great.

Oliver Stone's film makes some ridiculous assumptions but its an amazing piece of film making. I could sit through the full 3 hours any day of the week.

The Donald Sutherland/Kevin Costner scene in Washington is one of my all time favourite scenes. Amazing film making. Total fiction though.

Edited by The Nal

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oswald was a patsy.

9/11 was an inside job.

Ancient history has been altered/erased. (e.g use of nukes in pre-history)

A global elite are doing naughty things to us.

Aliens exist and the global elite are hiding their existence from us.

Roswell was a false flag.

Tesla technology is being used to devastating effect.

Crop circles are pretty.

The police stood off during the riots so that the politicans have the power to enforce draconian laws to hamper future legitimate protests. (through the endorsement of the sun and daily mail reading millions)

Something is planned for London 2012.

Elenin might mess about with the planet a bit.

And those might just be a massive set of pyramids in Bosnia.

Not the whole film surely? Portions of it certainly were.

Portions were true yeah but nothing that points to a conspiracy. It was based on Jim Garrisons theory which had already been proved as cobblers. His theory was based on claims by a guy called Perry Russo who admitted to making it up (Garrison had previously bribed Russo to make it up), hence hes not mentioned in the film. Even the trial in the film, which was made to look way more of a big deal than the actual trial, doesn't come up with anything substantial.

On an interesting sub note, Warner Brothers once bribed Jim Garrison to let The Grateful Dead out of jail to play a gig in The Warehouse when they were busted in New Orleans in 1970.

Edited by The Nal

Lots of people heard shots from behind too though and a couple of people saw Oswald. Two guys on the floor looking out the window below saw felt dust fall on them and heard the shots, Oswald reloading etc.

Also, Oswald was a good shot. He was a marksman. The 2nd and 3rd shots were crackers to be fair to him.

He was a loud mouth club owner. Theres no way he could've been part of a conspiracy they say. He just couldnt keep his mouth shut. Also, the evidence of his movement the day he killed Oswald means he couldn't have planned to kill him.

And anyway, if he was part of a conspiracy, then why didn't someone kill him? And then kill that killer and so on?

This is a great documentary. Single bullet theory proven here.

I just don't understand why Ruby would do it. Oswald was almost certainly going to get executed after trial (this was Texas after all). Why would a club owner with some mob connections condemn himself to a life time in prison by doing it himself, in a police station, infront of the worlds media - unless you were a total madman, or you were trying to cover something up. I don't buy his argument of saving the reputation of Dallas. He wasn't born there, and certainly wouldn't be able to reap the benefits with his business being behind bars. Its not unlikely that Ruby had a dislike for Kennedy anyway. I think it points to mob involvement. It really wouldn't suprise me if Ruby had got himself in debt with the mob. He might have been a loud mouth, but I'm sure the mob had ways of keeping him from talking even when behind bars.

Old Blue Eyes had put a hit out on Kennedy for f**king around with his missus.

It was based on Jim Garrisons theory which had already been proved as cobblers. His theory was based on claims by a guy called Perry Russo who admitted to making it up (Garrison had previously bribed Russo to make it up), hence hes not mentioned in the film. Even the trial in the film, which was made to look way more of a big deal than the actual trial, doesn't come up with anything substantial.

Russo was a consultant on Stone's film.

The judge in the trial has since said that he thought Shaw was lying.

I just don't understand why Ruby would do it. Oswald was almost certainly going to get executed after trial (this was Texas after all). Why would a club owner with some mob connections condemn himself to a life time in prison by doing it himself, in a police station, infront of the worlds media - unless you were a total madman, or you were trying to cover something up. I don't buy his argument of saving the reputation of Dallas. He wasn't born there, and certainly wouldn't be able to reap the benefits with his business being behind bars. Its not unlikely that Ruby had a dislike for Kennedy anyway. I think it points to mob involvement. It really wouldn't suprise me if Ruby had got himself in debt with the mob. He might have been a loud mouth, but I'm sure the mob had ways of keeping him from talking even when behind bars.

Couple of things -

- Ruby was in Western Union when Oswald was supposed to be brought out. The only reason that he had time to get there was because Oswald asked for a change of clothes which delayed the transfer. Theres a Western Union receipt to prove this.

- Why did Ruby shoot him in the stomach? Surely that wasn't guaranteed to kill him and would've made Oswald talk if he recovered?

- Oswald as good as admitted to his brother that he killed JFK.

Russo was a consultant on Stone's film.

The judge in the trial has since said that he thought Shaw was lying.

Yeah but just because he was lying doesn’t mean he was guilty of conspiracy to kill JFK. He was a gay man in the 60s, he had some dodgy business dealings etc and he lied to protect himself.

The judge's opinion that he may of been lying doesnt hold up against solid physical evidence though does it?

Of all the conspiracy theories, Garrisons is the least likely and the least respected by conspiracy theorists.

Regarding Oswalds guilt, there is no doubt whatsover that he killed Officer Tippet 45 minutes after the assassination or that he tried to kill General Walker a few months previously.

He was a nut and he did own that rifle.

Also, on been told the president had been shot when he walked down the stairs, he shrugs and said “oh” and kept walking, despite politics being his obsession and something he’d talk about to anyone. His movements after the gunfire are movements of a guilty man.

Edited by The Nal

All interesting stuff. I don't really buy in to conspiracy theories much, I think people tend to look for more than there actually is. Always enjoy watching the 9/11 conspiracy theory videos on Youtube and reading the comments for a laugh.

Someone called me a "faggot" on the comments on one of those youtube vids recently for suggesting that a plane did actually fly into the Pentagon. Nice!

Also, on been told the president had been shot when he walked down the stairs, he shrugs and said “oh” and kept walking, despite politics being his obsession and something he’d talk about to anyone. His movements after the gunfire are movements of a guilty man.

That also doesn't prove he wasn't part of a conspiracy theory either though.

Someone called me a "faggot" on the comments on one of those youtube vids recently for suggesting that a plane did actually fly into the Pentagon. Nice!

You could drive a double decker bus through some of the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

All interesting stuff. I don't really buy in to conspiracy theories much, I think people tend to look for more than there actually is. Always enjoy watching the 9/11 conspiracy theory videos on Youtube and reading the comments for a laugh.

Me neither, some of it does seem like paranoia. However, I know that politicians are liars and murderring psychopaths, and so I know never to trust anything they say either. Ever.

So I guess I am a conspiracy agnostic.

Edited by Purple Monkey

• 1 month later...

^ Yes, exactly that. Fascinating stuff. I'm sure Derren has written previously that it's impossible to make someone do something like that under hypnosis.Surprised to see him contradict himself. 4OD it. I could pick holes in it mind.

Just realised it's on again in 20 minutes.

^ Yes, exactly that. Fascinating stuff. I'm sure Derren has written previously that it's impossible to make someone do something like that under hypnosis.Surprised to see him contradict himself. 4OD it. I could pick holes in it mind.

Just realised it's on again in 20 minutes.

The only conspiracy theory that holds any water, (its still not true but its only a nice theory), is that Sirhan Sirhan who killed RFK was a Manchurian Candidate.

• 4 weeks later...

JFK : The Lost Bullet

48 years ago tomorrow,the President of the United States,John F Kennedy was shot & killed in Dallas,Texas.

98c57n.jpg

This Wednesday on the National Geographic channel at 9pm,there will be a new documentary aired to try and solve some of the questions of that day.

Taking all the footage shot that day,including the Zapruder film,the documentary will for the first time show in HD what happened in Dealey Plaza that afternoon.

Included in the footage,is the movie shot by Robert Hughes..he was the only person to film the Book Depository just before the shooting,and this programme will claim that for the first time,a human figure can be seen in the 6th floor window,where the alleged 'snipers nest' is said to be.

35jmtfd.jpg

I was walking through Dealey Plaza on saturday just seeing if there was anything going on, and ...

I got to meet and chat to an eye witness to the assassination (a man who was a 13 year old boy at the time), and a retired DPD officer present at the Texas theatre for Oswalds arrest. Pretty cool

Edited by Ed209

I was walking through Dealey Plaza on saturday just seeing if there was anything going on, and ...

I got to meet and chat to an eye witness to the assassination (a man who was a 13 year old boy at the time), and a retired DPD officer present at the Texas theatre for Oswalds arrest. Pretty cool

Wow cool. What did they say? Eye witness see a gunman on the knoll? Or did he see Kermit the Frog shoot JFK?

Edited by The Nal