The Conspiracy Theory Thread

The Nal

The US accuse Pakistan of aiding terrorism. The US can theoretically control weather patterns using their HAARP installation. Pakistan suffers possibly the worst 'natural' disaster ever witnessed. Coincidence?

And earthquakes in Chile, Haiti and China too. Although I don't see why Haiti would make sense.

Some people will literally believe anything.

Like this guy.

911truth-3.jpg

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watching the documentary on History channel about Ancient aliens? Really interesting stuff.

I have recorded this and will watch it later, but its good to see the History Channel taking this subject seriously..there are so many religions and legends that talk about “gods coming down from the skies” that I’ve always believed we have been visited many times in the past. I don’t know if this was shown on the programme but these Egyptian hieroglyphics are very interesting:

http://www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html

I have recorded this and will watch it later, but its good to see the History Channel taking this subject seriously..there are so many religions and legends that talk about “gods coming down from the skies” that I’ve always believed we have been visited many times in the past. I don’t know if this was shown on the programme but these Egyptian hieroglyphics are very interesting:

http://www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html

even now we (humanity) make stuff up in the absence of firm info. Why do you think things were any different in times far less informed? ;)

Anyone watching the documentary on History channel about Ancient aliens? Really interesting stuff.

ya, it was really good. the whole 'stone cutting' thing was pretty crazy - considering they said it would be stupidly hard to do what they did with todays technology was :huh:

edit: http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

the whole bit with puma punku was really interesting

Edited by funkymp

• 2 months later...

Gave up halfway through, as it was rather dull.

Am aware of chemtrail theory. Presume simple explanation available if willing to listen though? To do with altitude and weather??

Yeah it's all down to relative humidity. Hope you made it past the 2 minute mark when he describes the mysterious plane - apparently white in colour with no markings, about the size of a jumbo jet. :rolleyes:

It's OK though legions of huge air elemental beings called "Sylphs" by ancient Greeks made their presence known by assuming cloud shapes that often look like wispy winged angels or animal forms who set about "cleaning up" the skies of chemtrail toxins. Plus these can be helped by using an orgone generator and the power of your mind. :lol:

^ yup, watched it last night, bit mental tbh towards the end BUT the thing is - some of what they were on about makes sense - in relation to the ancient tribes and how 'basically' overnight they just started doing stuff :unsure:

The bit about that star system and how they mapped out the 'invisible' star which orbits that other one which we struggle to do nowadays with our technology was fricking mental. The dogon tribe bit was really interesting, the thing is it seems about 90% of the civilisations they mentioned all seem to have belief's based on 'people coming from the sky in chariots / flying things', there's gotta be at least some basis to it to be fair.

The bit regarding gods at the end would drive the papers made if this ever gets onto bbc, christians would go insane over it.

edit: just found out the invisible star bit IS actually from the dogon's :lol: stuff on it here http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc119.htm

Edited by funkymp

^ yup, watched it last night, bit mental tbh towards the end BUT the thing is - some of what they were on about makes sense - in relation to the ancient tribes and how 'basically' overnight they just started doing stuff :unsure:

The bit about that star system and how they mapped out the 'invisible' star which orbits that other one which we struggle to do nowadays with our technology was fricking mental. The dogon tribe bit was really interesting, the thing is it seems about 90% of the civilisations they mentioned all seem to have belief's based on 'people coming from the sky in chariots / flying things', there's gotta be at least some basis to it to be fair.

The bit regarding gods at the end would drive the papers made if this ever gets onto bbc, christians would go insane over it.

edit: just found out the invisible star bit IS actually from the dogon's :lol: stuff on it here http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc119.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAQu62ctwcA

There is six episodes in total if you didn't know.

The pilot episode which was shown in 2009 is the best I have seen so far, great overview of the whole theory.

Yeah it's all down to relative humidity. Hope you made it past the 2 minute mark when he describes the mysterious plane - apparently white in colour with no markings, about the size of a jumbo jet. :rolleyes:

A mysterious plane? No, he was just describing a plane. Or if not, he was right crap at making it sound suspicious.

Now, if relative humidity, can you have two planes in the visible sky, one making a trail and the other not? I'm assuming so. All about relative humidity.

A mysterious plane? No, he was just describing a plane. Or if not, he was right crap at making it sound suspicious.

It's the way it was described, probably helps that I've read a description like that, but a jumbo jet at that height is going to look just like he described without some farly serious optics.

Now, if relative humidity, can you have two planes in the visible sky, one making a trail and the other not? I'm assuming so. All about relative humidity.

Yep, the sky is a pretty complex structure with layers and areas of different moistures, temperatures and winds.

• 2 months later...

The conspiracy concerning animal mutilations is a fascinating and disturbing one. It appears that over 40,000 cases have been reported in the States and many in Britain. The Animal Pathology Field Unit was set up to find a logical explanation but now say that an "unexplained intelligence" is responsible for the attacks:

"Mike Freebury, a member of the Animal Pathology Field Unit, has investigated the mystery of cattle mutilations for many years. The phenomenon, first reported in the 1970s, involves the unexplained deaths of rural animals. The bodies are often discovered with missing limbs and organs, removed with surgical precision. Mr Freebury says that the attacks are also happening in Britain – and UFOs could be responsible. “Certainly, in my opinion, UFOs relate directly to the animal mutilations,” he told BBC presenter Brett Birks. “They’re often seen around the areas where mutilations are taking place. I think that the animal mutilations are possibly some sort of sampling programme. We were never able to catch the perpetrators in the act but we have seen some very strange craft of unknown origin. We have them on film and managed to get frame-by-frame analysis of them.”

In Britain dead sheep are being found with mysterious and gruesome injuries. Mr Freebury says “These injuries to the animals are very specific. If you’ve seen some of the bodies that I’ve seen, it’s just absolutely incredible. The flesh appears to have been cauterized indicating some sort of thermic lance or micro-sonic wand has been used. We’re talking incredible technology. There is never any blood. It is plainly evident that these attacks are not carried out by natural predators.”

All very strange!

Most "conspiracy theories" are simply a distraction from what is really happening, they are allowed to propagate in the hope that the public will be so wrapped up in either the consensus reality or the conspiratorial reality that they totally miss the actual reality.

There are a lot of things going on in the world today, openly & in full public view, but most simply ignore it or don't have the intelligence to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

IMO democracy is long dead and we are currently living in a oligopolistic corporatocracy under the guise of a democratic system...you tell me where the real power lies? ;)

Agreed.

Oligopolistic Corporatocracy is exactly what it is.

Edited by Purple Monkey

The images are not clear and they could be helicopters, but if so, why are they there? There are many reports of not only strange orange lights but of black unmarked helicopters circling the area where mutilations are taking place..something is going on!

From what I've seen it could also be a bloke with a couple of torches. :rolleyes:

Something is going on? What and why?

From what I've seen it could also be a bloke with a couple of torches. :rolleyes:

Something is going on? What and why?

There are two main theories. I found this on line:

Government Conspiracy:

Black unmarked helicopters with tinted windows and powerful searchlights are often seen during a cattle mutilation wave. Some believe the government is conducting top secret chemical warfare experiments.

Extraterrestrial experiments:

The absence of tracks and the coinciding UFO reports suggest this is a sinister plan performed by aliens. Evidence at the scene suggest that the cattle were taken elsewhere by air, mutilated, and then dropped back near to where they were taken. UFOs are usually seen in the vicinity of cattle mutilations and some ranchers have reported seeing a UFO abducting the cattle in their fields.

There are more evidences to support this theory: cattle mutilations often occur in UFO hotspots such as New Mexico, and near Area 51, Nevada. Two separate alien abductees have reported, under regressive hypnosis, seeing cattle taken into the alien craft and mutilated. The researchers speculate that the extra terrestrials could use the removed organs and blood to create human blood plasma and perform genetical engineering and transplantation.

I'm not saying I believe these theories but they are certainly interesting.