The Conspiracy Theory Thread

The Nal

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the 9/11 conspiracy conspiracy? :(

Bush himself actually flew BOTH planes into the towers and managed to escape due to his previous training, Bin Laden doesn’t exist and Tower 7 came down due to explosives being placed the day before by Big Bird. There’s no footage of him on Seseme Street that morning is there? Think about it.

Bush himself actually flew BOTH planes into the towers and managed to escape due to his previous training, Bin Laden doesn’t exist and Tower 7 came down due to explosives being placed the day before by Big Bird. There’s no footage of him on Seseme Street that morning is there? Think about it.

No Tower 7 came down due to over vigorous vacuming by big bird. There were no explosives!

I think there may be something in the 9/11 theories. I have seen footage of the collapse of Building 7 which was not even hit by a plane. It is exactly the same as a controlled demolition.

Various experts have testified that fire could not cause the the twin towers to collapse and if it did, that would make them the only skyscrapers in the world to collapse due to fire. Also, the towers were built to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707. One expert states : "It is quite plausible that explosives were pre-planted in all three buildings and set off after the two plane crashes — which were actually a diversion tactic,". "Muslims are (probably) not to blame for bringing down the WTC buildings after all".

Interesting!

I think there may be something in the 9/11 theories. I have seen footage of the collapse of Building 7 which was not even hit by a plane. It is exactly the same as a controlled demolition.

Various experts have testified that fire could not cause the the twin towers to collapse and if it did, that would make them the only skyscrapers in the world to collapse due to fire. Also, the towers were built to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707. One expert states : "It is quite plausible that explosives were pre-planted in all three buildings and set off after the two plane crashes — which were actually a diversion tactic,". "Muslims are (probably) not to blame for bringing down the WTC buildings after all".

Interesting!

It was Saddam. We all know that.

It was Saddam. We all know that.

Yep. That's why he was tried. Obviously. Not for any other reasons. Silly people.

The Bin Laden family were on the only flight allowed to leave the USA immediately after the attacks though. And all that stuff about the Bush/Bin Laden family relationship.

The only one I truly and wholeheartedly believe in is 9/11. There is so much information out there discrediting the official version, to the point where you have to laugh at some of the explanations given by the official version.

The main authority on 9/11 and other areas that are linked to it such as the 7/7/the Bilderberg Group/NWO/Bohemian Grove etc is Alex Jones.

LINK TO ALEX JONES 9/11 ARCHIVES

Some links to vids for you lovely efests people!

MARTIAL LAW 9/11 (PART 1)

LOOSE CHANGE (FULL VERSION) - this is nice and clear in explanations!

As for the other conspiracies I've not really looked into them too much, I think there was definately something fishy with JFK.

Interesting!

Have you ever seen footage of a controlled demolition? Are you an expect in the field? Cause I wouldn't have a ****ing clue what a building being destroyed looks like and I'd imagine most the people who bang on about 9/11 are also guessing.

I always love the "Only skyscrapers to...." sentiment too. Non of the other skyscrapers which were on fire had a Boeing 707 hit them and take out their core structural support, or have fuel raise the temperature of the steel supports so that they lost 90% of their rigidity. You can keep going with this.

The 9/11 conspiracy's are imo the embarrasment of the conspiracy theory brigade, non of the evidence holds any ground when you properly analyse it and you soon realise the people making this up know this too - or they're lying to themselves.

Maddox sums it up nicely:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

The 9/11 conspiracy's are imo the embarrasment of the conspiracy theory brigade

Doesn't the belief in a unified group of people perpetuating conspiracy theories constitute a conspiracy theory? This leads me to my next point................

I think that the most successful conspiracy theory at play today is the idea that there is a malevolent group unified and organised in opposition to democracy and humanity; more commonly known as terrorism.

Doesn't the belief in a unified group of people perpetuating conspiracy theories constitute a conspiracy theory? This leads me to my next point................

I think that the most successful conspiracy theory at play today is the idea that there is a malevolent group unified and organised in opposition to democracy and humanity; more commonly known as terrorism.

nope, I am happy to think Gravity is the most successful conspiracy theory.

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

Yeah the idea that Al Qaeda is a unified, coercive group lead by an old man in an unlocatable cave is impressively stupid.

Have you ever seen footage of a controlled demolition? Are you an expect in the field? Cause I wouldn't have a ****ing clue what a building being destroyed looks like and I'd imagine most the people who bang on about 9/11 are also guessing.

I saw a film on the theory that 9/11 was an inside job. They showed footage of a controlled demolition and the collapse of building 7. They were practically identical. They also interviewed demolition experts who all took the view that all three buildings were brought down by explosives.

Yeah the idea that Al Qaeda is a unified, coercive group lead by an old man in an unlocatable cave is impressively stupid.

A narrative not too disimilar to a biblical story close to fudamentalist hearts, as it happens.

nope, I am happy to think Gravity is the most successful conspiracy theory.

I'm not one to believe in gravity either. We're just heavier than air. Simples.

And if gravity is a force, and every force has an opposite, then where is the opposite to gravity?

It's a cover up.

The context of it as well (USSR beating USA into space to begin with)

Exactly...

And you think that if the USSR thought for two seconds that the US hadn't actually made it to the moon that they wouldn't have pointed it out in a major way? Does the fact that independent bodies and individuals (Patrick Moore for one) were able to track the Apollo 11 command module on route to the moon not come in to it?

Even the trivial stuff can be easily explained, such as the fact that flag 'seemed' to be blowing in the wind etc.

I quite like the political correctness gone mad conspiracy. From what I can gather a load of commies have gone too far by completely banning things like Christmas and the word black and this is the thin end of a wedge that stops us from expressing our ingrained bigotry. This one is true genius as it has become accepted truth despite an almost complete lack of any evidence to support it, apart from the ingrained bigotry of course; for which we have plenty of evidence*.

*not the least being the willingness to embrace the theory.

Edited by Huevos y Bacon

As for the other conspiracies I've not really looked into them too much, I think there was definately something fishy with JFK.

I found this interesting: apparently, FBI documents from 1947 confirm that Kennedy knew about Roswell. Kennedy is quoted as saying `I would like to tell the public about the UFO situation, but my hands are tied.' There is evidence that, on 12 November 1963, Kennedy ordered the CIA to hand over all UFO documents to the White House, and this was two weeks before he was shot.